My take on Zimmerman and the liberal media (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:02:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  My take on Zimmerman and the liberal media (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My take on Zimmerman and the liberal media  (Read 2579 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: May 05, 2012, 08:32:05 AM »

I must say that Naso, you are indeed quite right good sir.

The people hate political correctness, therefore they completely agree about George Zimmerman being wrongfully accused of being a racist by the liberal media.  This has always been the main focus of the wimpy non-masculine conservative media, to paint Zimmerman as a racist.  It was never about the loopholes in Florida law that would allow a watchman to dispatch of a youth with a bag of Skittles in a very questionable manner backed up by said watchman's story which seems to change more everyday than does an alcoholic CPA's marital status!

You hit the nail right on the head.  This is nothing more than a race war attempt by the Obamanation.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 06:25:31 PM »

'Political Correctness' is a term that was created by closet racists.

Perhaps, but as we have seen by moderator actions against those on the Left in regard to legitimate criticism of the extremism of Mormon theology, it is very real and it is indeed a two way street.

However, I would argue that this case has a bit more to do with it than race.  IT IS A FACTOR, but not entirely the only one present.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies