Could Ron Paul actually win the GOP nomination? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:10:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Could Ron Paul actually win the GOP nomination? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could Ron Paul actually win the GOP nomination?  (Read 6445 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« on: May 14, 2012, 04:49:42 AM »

BRTD, are you an ironic Paul supporter because he'd lose to Obama or do you legitimately like him?

Both. It's well known that Paul is my favorite Republican, he's better than many Democrats on some issues and certainly preferable to any of the joke "moderates" in the modern day GOP. Also God reached me and changed my heart through a die-hard Paulite.

However my support of this has little to do with Paul and rather with how much trouble and headaches his deranged cult is causing for the GOP.

The GOP went off the Neo-con end with Bush and Cheney.  Ron Paul is the fight to bring it back to it roots of small government and liberty.  Romney is just more of the same, Santorum was too.  BRTD, you're they only one left here from the old school that hasn't gone and turned into a total wackjob.  Phil was always well, Phil.  But there's others on the R side here...wow.  Talk about buying everything the mainstream tells them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies