Confirmation Hearing: SJoyceFla as Secretary of External Affairs (Confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:03:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: SJoyceFla as Secretary of External Affairs (Confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: SJoyceFla as Secretary of External Affairs (Confirmed)  (Read 2689 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 10, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »

How do you intend to use the power to create storylines?  I'm also rather perturbed by your answers regarding Israel, North Korea, the LRA, and Sudan.  However, I certainly appreciate that you seem willing to devote time to this position.

Also, where do you stand on working with the Senate when it comes, say, to the FPR?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 09:37:52 PM »

Excellent answers!  I must admit to still being disturbed by the positions I mentioned above; could you please clarify and/or expand those specific areas?  When it comes to Israel, do you believe a One State solution is feasible?  Would you support the amendment Senator Clarence and I have proposed regarding Gaza and the West Bank?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 09:41:00 AM »

Can you give examples of when you believe military intervention would be appropriate?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 02:11:16 PM »

I'm not sure I agree with all your positions, but it's clear that you know the issues and you're willing to work hard.  I'll vote to confirm.

Can we get to a final vote?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 07:36:19 PM »

You have all the qualities I prize in a SoEA, so of course I vote AYE
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies