Mitt Romney, high school bully? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:53:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney, high school bully? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney, high school bully?  (Read 21519 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: May 10, 2012, 01:05:06 PM »

It's a stretch to call touching hair an assault and "hate-crime" is ludicrous.

It certainly would be a stretch, I agree.  However, pinning somebody down and cutting their hair off is quite clearly assault.  Seriously, how on earth do you read through this story and conclude that his hair was merely "touched"?

"After four years of ignoring Barack Obama’s bullying of religious groups and others from inside the White House, it’s fair game to go after Mitt Romney as a supposed high school bully.

I guess we won’t hear the left whining any more when we mention Barack Obama eating a dog since, as they are quick to point out, he was a kid when it happened."

Obama would have been aged 6-10 when that incident happened.  Romney was 18 when this happened.  Are you really that dishonest to equate the two?

And tell me, these blocks of text in quote marks:  are they copied from FreeRepublic or something?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 01:20:22 PM »

So if someone illegally downloaded Beyonce's music because they'd rather not pay a black girl, that's a hate crime? All right, pal. You stick with that.

What.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:44:58 PM »

Okay, so because the timing of the story was evidently political*, I guess that means none of this happened and Mitt Romney never assaulted a presumed gay classmate in high school.  Got it.

* And in an election year?  Good heavens!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 07:54:07 PM »
« Edited: May 10, 2012, 07:57:14 PM by Joe Republic »

Politico's strategy for protecting Romney here is to take this thread in the strangest possible direction so that that's all we can now talk about, and not Mitt Romney assaulting a gay guy in high school.

Between Hagrid's pedophilic teacher and Politico's declaration that this story can't be true because the victim didn't die of AIDS, personally I can't wait for Winfield to get here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies