Mitt: No to gay marriage; children need a mother and father. Gay adoption? Fine. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:59:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt: No to gay marriage; children need a mother and father. Gay adoption? Fine. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt: No to gay marriage; children need a mother and father. Gay adoption? Fine.  (Read 4490 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: May 12, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »

Strange. I know a lot of people who are supportive of gay marriage, but not gay adoption. But the other way around it's kind of rare. Mitt Romney is really something. Tongue

That's one of the most striking differences between the US and Europe, actually... you will find a lot more people over here in favor of gay adoption than gay marriage.

Honestly, I can't fathom the reverse.  I'd even go further than Marokai: it doesn't matter who raises you, whether a single person or a boatload, as long as (1) the people raising you aren't abusive and (2) you can form a relatively stable social network with peers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies