Who do you support in the War of Five Kings? (Game of Thrones on HBO) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:47:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Who do you support in the War of Five Kings? (Game of Thrones on HBO) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Joffrey Baratheon*

Renly Baratheon

Stannis Baratheon

Balon Greyjoy

Robb Stark

Daenerys Targaryen (technically not a participant)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Who do you support in the War of Five Kings? (Game of Thrones on HBO)  (Read 6990 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« on: June 03, 2012, 03:56:38 AM »

Just watched the 1st episode of this Game of Thrones thing.

Pretty good so far, but that blonde guy (who's sister is hot) is somewhat crazy.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:28:36 AM »

Just watched the 1st episode of this Game of Thrones thing.

Pretty good so far, but that blonde guy (who's sister is hot) is somewhat crazy.
Not as crazy as everybody else around him.  Jamie has actually grown on me a bit.  Sure that thing he did at the end of the first episode is despicable (suffering succotash), he's just playing his role in the game and doing it quite well.  I won't say he is a likeable character, but more likeable than his sister and much more so than his....ahem...."nephew".

No, I mean the blonde guy who forced his sister to marry that warrior guy, not that other blonde guy who f[inks]ed that woman in the tower while being watched by the 10 year old boy.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 04:50:20 AM »

OH!  Yeah, he's nucking futs.  Arguably the second most hateable character on the show.  (and yes, his sister is quite hot...but quite crazy too)  And to make it worse, in the books she is like 12 or something when Conan rapes her.  Obviously they couldn't do that in the TV show.  Well, I guess they could, but it would have been even more disturbing than it was...and it was pretty freaking disturbing.

Didn't get that impression in the first episode. Maybe later she gets crazier (but don't tell anything, I want to watch it ... Tongue)

Yeah, in the TV show she looks like 18 or 20, not 12.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 12:17:35 AM »

After seen Season One, I voted "Robb Stark".

BTW: How does this head look like GWB ? It's only a side view.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:44:48 PM »

I didn't read them.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 12:35:35 AM »

I found a good offer (all 5 books in English for 30€) and ordered them.

Too bad they have more than 5000 pages though ... Tongue
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 11:55:23 PM »

Hmm, after watching the episodes thru Season 2, Episode 7 it seems that Theon is quite crazy as well ... Tongue I thought he'd be more of the good ones.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 07:10:12 AM »

I'm watching the 8th episode of Season 2, and, for the moment, I support Daenerys Targaryen and Robb Stark. I'll read the books this summer, I can't wait until 2013. And my favourite character is, by far, Arya Stark, followed by Daenerys and Tyrion Lannister.

Do you watch it in English or Spanish-dubbed ?

Because in Austria/Germany, only the 7th episode of the 2nd season is dubbed. With 3 still missing, but those will be aired in the next 3 weeks here.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 11:56:29 PM »

Does anyone of you know exactly what children were shown behind Theon at the end of S02E07, when he called the residents of Winterfell to the square incl. the old man ? I can probably imagine who it was, but I'm not sure. Or is it revealed in epidode 8 ? If so, please just say so.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 04:42:18 AM »

Does anyone of you know exactly what children were shown behind Theon at the end of S02E07, when he called the residents of Winterfell to the square incl. the old man ? I can probably imagine who it was, but I'm not sure. Or is it revealed in epidode 8 ? If so, please just say so.
Your suspicions, whatever they make be, are almost certainly correct.

I've now watched episode 8 and it seems they killed the Farmer's boys instead of Bran and his younger brother.

Also, Robb Stark and his "nurse" from Volantis would make a perfect King and Queen from what I've seen in this episode. And she's quite hot too ... Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies