TSA Agents Conduct ‘Full Monty’ Pat-Down On Henry Kissinger (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:46:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  TSA Agents Conduct ‘Full Monty’ Pat-Down On Henry Kissinger (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TSA Agents Conduct ‘Full Monty’ Pat-Down On Henry Kissinger  (Read 3606 times)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: May 14, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »

I wonder what Alex Jones had to say about this lol
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:17:04 AM »

Henry Kissinger is quite arguably the best Secretary of State America has ever had, certainly the best during the Cold War. Future Secretaries should try to mimic him.

Bro, I love ya, but this is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »

Henry Kissinger is quite arguably the best Secretary of State America has ever had, certainly the best during the Cold War. Future Secretaries should try to mimic him.

This. I really wish people would realize that there is no "morality" in major power geo-politics. Realpolitik is the only politik.

Do you want your award for posting a dumber response to a dumb post now or later?
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 04:54:23 PM »

Do you want your award for posting a dumber response to a dumb post now or later?

Do you have anything constructive to say? Or are you just that naive about hoe foreign policy works?

Clearly there is morality in geo-politics. There's a reason the US got involved in WWII, and that was to help stop German Imperialism and end the slaughter of millions of Jews. There's a reason the US went into Iraq, and that was to topple a regime that was murdering innocent civilians in Kuwait. Whether you agree or disagree with whether or not we should've gotten involved in WWII or Iraq, you can at least see my point.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 05:18:17 PM »

I can see the point you're making and I respect it, but you got to have some hope in humanity, right?
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 06:00:48 PM »

This. I really wish people would realize that there is no "morality" in major power geo-politics. Realpolitik is the only politik.

May be true, but I prefer the schools of foreign policy that allow me to walk among humans without feeling a great sense of shame.

^^^
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies