The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:50:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261102 times)
Wonkish1

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: October 28, 2012, 03:10:34 PM »

I'm glad that you're posting directly into this thread, W1.

I'm glad you post at all. It gives some of us something to read when we're interested in some laughs.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #776 on: October 28, 2012, 03:48:25 PM »

Jesus Christ, both of you. Not the point of the thread.

This, on the other hand...
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #777 on: October 28, 2012, 03:54:11 PM »

Democrat, voting for Obama because I hate Mitt Romney more than any other person who has ever existed.

It's true.  I hate everything about him, and on a personal level I want him to fail.  He is scum, and deserves what scum deserves.

I hate Mitt Romney more than any other person who has ever existed.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #778 on: October 28, 2012, 06:46:40 PM »

Yes, I recognize it's irrational.  Doesn't matter.  I still hate him.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #779 on: October 28, 2012, 09:02:34 PM »

morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #780 on: October 28, 2012, 11:41:42 PM »

I know I should respect peoples opinions but....

Assuming this is true, then Romney winning is much more important than anyone realized.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #781 on: October 29, 2012, 01:02:44 AM »

God bless the staff of Obama's 300+ Ohio offices, who are indeed serving the Lord and are assisting us in a victory to help us take America for Jesus Christ.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #782 on: October 29, 2012, 12:44:34 PM »

I don't understand this. They say that the most important issue for them is Create more jobs/Fix the economy 54%. Yet, they still support Obama who is never going to create a single job/fix the economy.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #783 on: October 29, 2012, 01:54:03 PM »

I see the left is in full bash Rasmussen mode. Rasmussen now shows, state by state,  Romney winning [McCain+IN,NC,FL,VA,OH, CO, and NH] with WI and IA in play. His swing state tracker, and national poll has implied this fact for some number of days.

For all the bluster about Rasmussen having a "house effect" for the Republicans, the reality is that it is the polling industry that shows a "house effect" for the Democrats. Obama came nowhere near his final RCP average. Given how heavily Ohio has been polled, it is converging to the industry consensus. Subtract the industry "house effect" for Democrats, and Ohio is lean Romney, or tied. So much for the Ohio firewall BS.

On the other hand, Rasmussen called Obama's final margin within one point. Go ahead and deny facts.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #784 on: October 29, 2012, 02:18:51 PM »

These fresh polls quite clearly show that Barack Obama has attacked his own religion as well as the people's values.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« Reply #785 on: October 30, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »

Fantastic news that the working class in at least one state is beginning to catch on that capitalism is slavery.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #786 on: October 30, 2012, 06:30:48 PM »

Obama, is the president, so he's doing what he's supposed to do, what's he doing so far, I guess is making sure things run smoothly; but folks are gonna start bitching when they don't have there power back in 2-3 days, then they will become the epitomes of grouches, and Obama because he's the incumbent get's in the neck, which is okay with this contributor: the best from Obama's point of view, it's a wash, the worst, he start's to hemorrhage in the polls, because let's face it, he's a hopeless case.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #787 on: October 30, 2012, 06:46:58 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2012, 06:48:43 PM by Comrade Funk »

Aw! I was right, Michigan is a case in point, Obama is facing a meltdown and he's trying to staunch the bleeding, the toss-up state pool is expanding, what does that suggest? Obama in trouble, yeah big time! especially if he's trying to hold one of his base state's - now is that news or what?; when was Michigan and Romney mentioned in the same sentence? Oh yeah when he won the primary; but whatever spin Obama or his campaign put's on this latest development, it underline's an overriding narrative, Obama is on defense, trying to hold his base together, not a good place to be I might add: Oh yeah, Romney wins both Florida and Michigan on November 6th. You heard it here first!
I was going to bold the bad parts, but I realized all that would accomplish is just one bolded paragraph.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #788 on: October 30, 2012, 06:52:03 PM »

Aw! I was right, Michigan is a case in point, Obama is facing a meltdown and he's trying to staunch the bleeding, the toss-up state pool is expanding, what does that suggest? Obama in trouble, yeah big time! especially if he's trying to hold one of his base state's - now is that news or what?; when was Michigan and Romney mentioned in the same sentence? Oh yeah when he won the primary; but whatever spin Obama or his campaign put's on this latest development, it underline's an overriding narrative, Obama is on defense, trying to hold his base together, not a good place to be I might add: Oh yeah, Romney wins both Florida and Michigan on November 6th. You heard it here first!
I was going to bold the bad parts, but I realized all that would accomplish is just one bolded paragraph.

So then, the 7% undecideds are Obama's as well? Yeah right! There is one factor you have forgotten, undecideds as a rule break for the challenger, so by your calculation 48% for Obama and if this rule applies, Romney pulls in 52% on Election day.

Is this guy new?  because he's on a roll!
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #789 on: October 30, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #790 on: October 31, 2012, 02:00:39 AM »

I think even J.J. might have a better track record.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« Reply #791 on: October 31, 2012, 11:17:57 AM »
« Edited: October 31, 2012, 11:20:57 AM by 5280 »

One of the basic rules of the internet is to judge a person based on their sig. Since your sig is stupid and wrong, that means you as a person are stupid and wrong.

No, they're not correlated.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #792 on: October 31, 2012, 11:53:44 AM »

One of the basic rules of the internet is to judge a person based on their sig. Since your sig is stupid and wrong, that means you as a person are stupid and wrong.

No, they're not correlated.

You would say that...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #793 on: October 31, 2012, 11:57:14 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=163318.0

Kal's non-stop rolling does deserve special trolling recognition on occasion.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #794 on: November 01, 2012, 12:42:34 PM »

I wonder if this will have any effect on Latino voters defecting to Republicans like Romney.  Latino voters and Latin women are devout Catholics, and a cheating Latin man will turn off a lot of Latin women. 

This pretty much ruins any chances Menendez had at getting the VP nod in 2016.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #795 on: November 01, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »

Do sigs count here?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #796 on: November 01, 2012, 08:02:18 PM »

In which noted climatologist J.J. argues that Hurricane Sandy was just a run of the mill nor'easter:

What you are missing is that Bloomberg will help in South Florida, and likely with the suburban moderates in NOVA and Denver as well.

If he had made it about Israel, possibly, it would help in FL.  It was about global warming. 

Moderates in NOVA and Denver, only big environmentalists, and Obama has their vote already.

Educated suburban moderates almost universally accept climate change.  I'm surprised Obama hasn't campaigned on it at all in VA and CO.  It is an opportunity to make Romney look anti-science to people who might otherwise be R on fiscal issues.

And, if they are educated, they would realize that a nor'easter is not uncommon.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #797 on: November 01, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »

In which noted climatologist J.J. argues that Hurricane Sandy was just a run of the mill nor'easter:

What you are missing is that Bloomberg will help in South Florida, and likely with the suburban moderates in NOVA and Denver as well.

If he had made it about Israel, possibly, it would help in FL.  It was about global warming. 

Moderates in NOVA and Denver, only big environmentalists, and Obama has their vote already.

Educated suburban moderates almost universally accept climate change.  I'm surprised Obama hasn't campaigned on it at all in VA and CO.  It is an opportunity to make Romney look anti-science to people who might otherwise be R on fiscal issues.

And, if they are educated, they would realize that a nor'easter is not uncommon.

Being without power for 3 days from that common Noreaster caused me to miss the rest of Professor J.J.'s lecture on Advanced infantry tactics to retake a consulate compound. Do you think they have a recording of the lecture at the lab? I hear it was co-lectured with the modern day Hannibal, Professor Cliffy...

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #798 on: November 02, 2012, 01:43:33 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=9648;sa=showPosts

What the [inks]?!?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #799 on: November 02, 2012, 02:03:06 AM »

Someone's drunk and thought it would be funny to make a sock.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies