The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:55:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261879 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: August 18, 2012, 03:41:16 AM »

Most foreigners love seeing America struggle, so naturally they love Obama and want the next four years to be like the past four years.

I'm going to start interacting with him as if he were the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Are there a lot of trolls on this forum?

Yes, and Politico is one of our most notorious ones. The 2012 board is pretty much open season for even good posters to be trolls, though. Welcome to the forum!

Be prepared to say goodbye to RhodieIII, Nathan.
I knew it was him, and I considered saying something, but decided against it. I guess I was right Tongue

Is there a way we could let all the trolls in but confine their posting privilege to a specific area, one that's already barren and devoid of intelligent life where their presence wouldn't be notable, like, say, the 2012 board? A sort of quarantine zone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHU6K47qgc8
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 03:15:33 AM »

Hey, Nathan, why don't we both be trolls for a week, and show the kids how to do it properly, meaning you rile up the opposition, but make it hard for the mods to hand out death points? The troll skill level around here these days is really pathetically low. It's an embarrassment!

In terms of "rile up the opposition, but make it hard for the mods to hand out death points," you're all novices compared to Politico.  He is truly a master of the craft. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LazUZz3K6IY
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:32:25 PM »

You all take this sort of thing much too seriously; the forum is a hallowed ground of procrastination, not a matter of life and death. Please consider investing in lives.

You know, I have a history of disagreeing with you, but when you're right you're absolutely right (And you're not a bad guy when you strip away your failed economic philosophy). Some folks on here take this place way too seriously. This place is for entertainment and education purposes, folks.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 11:24:42 PM »

You all take this sort of thing much too seriously; the forum is a hallowed ground of procrastination, not a matter of life and death. Please consider investing in lives.

Most Time Online

1. Comrade Sibboleth  600days 14hours 20minutes

To be fair, some people leave themselves logged in while doing other stuff online.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies