The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:42:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261437 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 31, 2012, 06:26:26 PM »

Whyte Supremacist Rain should be banned for that Krystalnacht post.

He apparently has been.
He should have known his post belongs to a genre only allowed to the Left.

Shut up, Shua.

Troll is gone. Stop saying foolish things. Be happy.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 05:24:22 PM »

The only ignorant thing there was in thinking Phil wouldn't overreact, considering his past reactions to forum events...

Reported as a personal attack.

Phil throwing insults then running to the mods when someone responds in kind? This is utterly unprecedented!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 12:04:38 PM »

Kal, if ever I needed an example of the pot calling the kettle black...

Again, if you want to say I care too much about it, do yourself a favor and say it like one time. You're a little too bent on saying how much I supposedly care.

P.S. - Others have messaged and started threads about the recent events so I'm glad I'm just a target of one of your bipolar fits (again). See you in like a week or so when you're foaming at the mouth about someone else. Smiley

Stay classy, Phil.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 09:51:05 PM »

Kal, if ever I needed an example of the pot calling the kettle black...

Again, if you want to say I care too much about it, do yourself a favor and say it like one time. You're a little too bent on saying how much I supposedly care.

P.S. - Others have messaged and started threads about the recent events so I'm glad I'm just a target of one of your bipolar fits (again). See you in like a week or so when you're foaming at the mouth about someone else. Smiley

Stay classy, Phil.

Badger, I am positively in awe at this magnificent demonstration of your skill with retorts.

Meh. Over the top sarcasm duly noted, but sometimes less is more. It's not necessary to go on and on with a frothing overly-loquacious screed to note when someone's being a bit of a tool.

Many here could take a point from this.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 04:04:19 PM »

Poll on whether one supports the temp banning of Keystone Phil:

I still like you, Julio. Smiley
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 09:17:20 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2012, 10:20:16 PM by Badger »

My big problem with the South is not past racism but past treason, and the fact Southerners idealize such treason, boast about it, and have made an integral part of their entity. What the South needs is a German-style attitude towards the Civil War, and I used to think I'd wish that on no one.

For example, the Confederate Battle Flag is a treasonous symbol, and ideally it would be treated much like the NSDAP flag is treated in Germany.

...I don't see the problem with this.

Er, that is to say I agree, not that the response belongs here.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 03:47:27 PM »

The fact that Ryan only won a +4 plurality in a R+2 sample (and not to get into crosstabs too much here) means he is a big loser.

You apparently can't do math. If you readjusted to D+3 it would be a tie. Tie doesn't equal loser.

Apparently Wonkish can't do math either.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »

The fact that Ryan only won a +4 plurality in a R+2 sample (and not to get into crosstabs too much here) means he is a big loser.

You apparently can't do math. If you readjusted to D+3 it would be a tie. Tie doesn't equal loser.

Apparently Wonkish can't do math either.

Anybody that read that knew what I meant. That after the adjustment it's essentially a tied poll. Don't read more into things than are there for only the purpose of trying to hit at me. Especially considering how much stuff you've written that could fill this thread(a lot easier for me to do to you than you to me).

Also since there is likely crossover(Dem's finding Ryan winner and GOP finding Biden winner) the net affect of the shift would actually be less than 5 which means if you really wanted to be a stickler my math is probably very accurate(even in some weird universe where you can somehow predict what the exact sample should have looked like given the polls exact methodology).

A D+3 sample would've meant Ryan losing by one, not a tie. Your snidely castigating Griffin for "apparently not being able to do math", then immediately thereafter failing at basic arithmetic yourself, solidly warranted you post's inclusion here.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 01:42:07 PM »

Obama doesn't want Romney in his cabinet.

He is waiting for Ginsburg to resign so he can appoint Romney to the Supreme Court.  Romney does have a law degree as well as an MBA from Harvard after all.

Why do some people need smileys to understand something was posted as humor?  As I said in the Goldmine when I posted this same post there, if Politico (or J.J.) had posted this then it would belong here, but I'm certain Winfield meant it as humor.

Personally, considering Winnie's posting history, I'm not entirely sure.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 02:15:21 PM »

You might have a stronger leg to stand on calling people who have won sort-of-Nobel Prizes 'failed clowns' by comparison to Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh if you weren't a snot-nosed, contrarian teenager who hasn't even been an undergraduate yet.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
How did you know about my cold?

But, in all seriousness, I would have a stronger leg to stand on on any topic if I wasn't a snot-nosed, contrarian teenager. It's an occupational hazard Tongue

Cheesy this response arguably belobgs in either the comedy goldmine or good post thread.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 04:01:26 PM »

I disagree completely. Also, if someone put themselves in harm's way, that's on that person. Civil liberties of the population should never be suspended. Ever. Hoping people do not abuse power is ridiculous. The cops were out for revenge over the university cop that was killed. It had nothing to do with the people of Boston.

wat

Yeah, that post is a motherload vein of asinine even by deluge standards.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies