The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:53:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261405 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 06, 2012, 12:31:29 PM »

That's why the wis-dems and even the national dems are so prone to making huge blunders.  They live in these bubble-enclaves that are surrounded by reality.  Mob mentality is a natural result of their situation.  It's unhealthy. 
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 12:18:37 AM »

Republicans praying America fails? 

Democrats SALIVATED every time a soldier was killed in Iraq in 2004-2007 hoping it would hurt George Bush. It was disgusting
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 10:32:03 PM »

What krazen is to the left wing- there are 5 liberals on this board who are the same to us

After most elections there are folks whom are happy if the Democrat wins, and there are folks whom are happy when the Republican wins. I would put Krazen1211 strongly in the second camp, and numerous posters here in the first camp. Surely, I strongly suspect that he took as much pleasure in the victory of Scott Walker as I did. That said, I have not noted him as being a particularly strong conservative ideologue. There seems to be a strong streak of prejuidice in this forum that equates being Republican with being "right-wing" and "extremist."
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »

This is from kenyanobama, but I still thought I'd post it:

I agree. Though the loss of Walsh wouldn't be too great: he's a lib.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 12:29:57 AM »

I guess since I have family/heritage in WV, I found this a bit offensive, if not outright misinformed:

What did Tomblin do to become so popular after his narrow win last year? Last I checked, everyone in West Virginia is still living in a coal mine with no clean water.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 08:17:53 PM »

Anyone else worried the Senate is going to become a lot more "girly" with all these new females coming in? They might just decide to go shopping instead of doing actual legislation.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »

High turnout is not a good thing if a bunch of ignorant and uninformed people are voting.  I'd rather there be just 30% turnout if the 30% are very informed and engaged on the issues.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies