The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:15:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261395 times)
hawkeye59
United States

« on: July 29, 2012, 12:07:32 PM »

This kind of belongs here for in addition to be absurd not making any sense:

Chick'fila is a growing franchise that creates jobs. How amazing that some radicals would try to bash a good business.

Dude, the Nazis were a growing franchise in Germany in the 1930s.

Jews were the 1%ers -- but Germans, like Bostonians, knew how to handle people who believed in the Old Testament. 

Massachusetts, from hanging "witches" to CHICKFILNACHT, feels like old times.

This. Protesting the discriminatory policies of a fast-food franchise is totally comparable to the climate of hate that ultimately resulted in the mass genocide of eleven million people.

Tell it to the kulaks.

I happen to agree 100% with the Nazi part of his statement (the 1% thing is a bunch of antismeitc propaganda)

if rahm Emanuel wants to ban every single store in Chicago that is against animalistic "marriages" he'll have to close down every single Jewish store on West Devon Avenue.

even the self hating (Jew) idiotic mayor Bloomberg will never do this Nazi like act.
You make me ashamed to be Jewish.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 09:20:40 AM »

Surely there are politicians you agree with less, considering you and Romney share that whole foreign policy hawk thing

Oh definitely.  My hatred for Romney is at a personal level.  I think he is human scum, the crystallized scum that lines the toilet bowl.
Perhaps, but unlike what I think about Paul Ryan, I don't want to punch Mitt Romney in the face.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies