The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:51:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261444 times)
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 29, 2012, 03:01:38 PM »

I guess you could call me pro-abortion in a way.

When my cousin got knocked up at like 16, I thought GET AN ABORTION YOU MORON, but I didn't dare pipe up, lest everyone look at me like I'm such a bastard.  She's from Bakersfield anyways, meaning she's all Christiany despite her whole family being addicted to crystal meth.

But really, it wasn't so much "get an abortion you moron" as much as it was "maybe she should get an abortion so she can enjoy her life a little bit."  Well...I would have framed it that way anyways.

Kid died anyways.  She's probably screwed up for life, and then she'll have other kids who she's going to pass on her screwed-up-ness to, like how my mother passed on her screwed-up-ness to me.  At least I shall do the humane thing and never reproduce.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:07:16 PM »

the part where the entire thing sounds like a crazygoggs video.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 06:22:20 PM »

It's not really liberal, like, San Francisco or Seattle liberal.  Hollywood liberalism strikes me as being centrist, with a hint of libertarianism.  But with environmentalism, and support for idiotic causes like Kony 2012, PETA, etc.  Certainly culturally conservative, with the whole housewife culture and teen mom bull[Inks].
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 01:07:01 AM »

It's not really liberal, like, San Francisco or Seattle liberal.  Hollywood liberalism strikes me as being centrist, with a hint of libertarianism.  But with environmentalism, and support for idiotic causes like Kony 2012, PETA, etc.  Certainly culturally conservative, with the whole housewife culture and teen mom bull[Inks].

How is this absurd? And if it is about seemingly self contradictory things then that usually happens when your primary purpose is to make money.
almost all of it but the last sentence fragment in particular.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 02:29:47 PM »

I find the thought of teenaged or young adult women who, because of a mistake or an episode of poor judgment, are forced to cut short their dreams and goals to raise a child that will always be on at least some level unwanted much more upsetting than the thought of my parents hypothetically aborting me.

As a person who was likely an accident, I can say that it sucks.  Particularly when it's two random people who hate eachother who are forced by their silly morals to stay with eachother.

I see fewer unwanted kids as a good thing.  But even then we'll have the problem of insanely idiotic 14 year old girls who want to keep their fetus.
this post was just disturbing.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 02:36:55 PM »

I find the thought of teenaged or young adult women who, because of a mistake or an episode of poor judgment, are forced to cut short their dreams and goals to raise a child that will always be on at least some level unwanted much more upsetting than the thought of my parents hypothetically aborting me.

As a person who was likely an accident, I can say that it sucks.  Particularly when it's two random people who hate eachother who are forced by their silly morals to stay with eachother.

I see fewer unwanted kids as a good thing.  But even then we'll have the problem of insanely idiotic 14 year old girls who want to keep their fetus.
this post was just disturbing.

What, because you can't wrap your head around the idea of someone placing more value on a nearly adult human being's potential than a fetus? The 14 year old girls who get pregnant aren't idiots because they decided to abort or not abort; they just tend to be idiots in general.

no the first half was bad enough (like cry for help bad), calling everyone that might be traumatized about terminating something that might call them mom an idiot especially if they're mixed up kids just made it worse.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »

Well, yes, the Democrats don't care about middle class people, and especially middle class whites.
thats not really outrageous. i happen to believe republicans (as in the politicians, obviously) don't care about the middle class. does that belong in the deluge?
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »

i hate you memphis, i was just going to post that then i noticed you had.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies