The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:37:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261191 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: May 22, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »

anyone who writes this is a idiot or Anti Semite
You must be logged in to read this quote.

this has nothing o do with politics even hard core Satmar who hate Israel would never say something so idiotic.

though maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge him and just assume he someone who is to stupid to tie his own shoe laces.   But if he has even the slightest amount of intelligence then he's a viscous anti semite who would like to see me dead.

First time a response to me is placed in here, and not my response Smiley
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:33:54 PM »

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 03:45:49 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=156691.msg3368517#msg3368517
Yeah, this guy was sent as a challenge to me the very day after I accepted homosexuality as compatible with my faith. Tongue
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 01:51:53 PM »

!!!

Well I have a theory on that. The vast majority of those falsely convicted were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Most crime tends to happen in unpleasant, seedy places, or at times when law-abiding people are less likely to be out. Therefore I have a theory that most of these people in these areas are probably criminals, or of a criminal bent, so in reality its just saving the trouble of arresting them for an offence they might commit in the future.

I knew that would end up here.

Well when you're advocating for eliminating the justice system...

I never said that...

You say we should convict innocent people simply because of where they live. That's eliminating the justice system and turning it into, in the words of Jonathan Crane, "just a sentencing hearing".

I was merely talking about wrongly convicted people, not the whole bloody ghetto.

Why not? They're in an unpleasant seedy place, so they're probably criminals.

Oh dear, we're going to be in for a long haul..........sigh.
Well I have a theory on that. The vast majority of those falsely convicted were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Most crime tends to happen in unpleasant, seedy places, or at times when law-abiding people are less likely to be out. Therefore I have a theory that most of these people in these areas are probably criminals, or of a criminal bent, so in reality its just saving the trouble of arresting them for an offence they might commit in the future.
Do you read your own posts?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 07:55:07 PM »

Most foreigners love seeing America struggle, so naturally they love Obama and want the next four years to be like the past four years.

I'm going to start interacting with him as if he were the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Are there a lot of trolls on this forum?

Yes, and Politico is one of our most notorious ones. The 2012 board is pretty much open season for even good posters to be trolls, though. Welcome to the forum!

Be prepared to say goodbye to RhodieIII, Nathan.
I knew it was him, and I considered saying something, but decided against it. I guess I was right Tongue
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 04:20:44 PM »

I just love the Inks vs Phil fights. They are just delicious Wink
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 05:59:02 PM »

"Inks, go get laid"? Really?

Phil, are you a jock in a 1980s teen movie?
No...he's more like the 20 year old Mexican illegal immigrant dating a 14 year old girl in the 1990 direct to video movie we watched today in Spanish class.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 01:40:15 PM »

I've posted my mental image of SJoyce before, so..

Pingvin:

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 08:33:10 PM »

Doubt it would be that bad.  Would be 1964 worst case, and I think that's still pushing it.  Maybe 1996.

Judging from the Republican primaries and if the Republican establishment will not sabotage his campaign, Ron Paul can carry all the traditional Republican (Blue) states (the lesser of the 2 evil arguments still can apply and the main stream Rep voters would go with Paul).

Besides that, Paul will carry Nevada, with a strong Libertarian leaning and very well organized base. Also, NH and VI would vote for Paul also, as shown in the Republican primaries.  Even a district in Maine.  Paul really is more accepted than the media and the establishment parties wants people to believe.  I think if he had run against Obama, it would been an easy victory for the Republicans.
Easy? Not at all. Victory? 50% chance of that happening.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 08:41:04 PM »

Doubt it would be that bad.  Would be 1964 worst case, and I think that's still pushing it.  Maybe 1996.

Judging from the Republican primaries and if the Republican establishment will not sabotage his campaign, Ron Paul can carry all the traditional Republican (Blue) states (the lesser of the 2 evil arguments still can apply and the main stream Rep voters would go with Paul).

Besides that, Paul will carry Nevada, with a strong Libertarian leaning and very well organized base. Also, NH and VI would vote for Paul also, as shown in the Republican primaries.  Even a district in Maine.  Paul really is more accepted than the media and the establishment parties wants people to believe.  I think if he had run against Obama, it would been an easy victory for the Republicans.
Easy? Not at all. Victory? 50% chance of that happening.
How about offering a serious rebuttal for once?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 11:15:26 PM »

Steve Palazzo (R-MS)
Randy Weber (R-TX)

The hypocrisy is revolting. I hope their districts don't get a dime from any natural disasters that befall them in the coming years.

You want 1.4 million to suffer because of 2 people? Sad

Yes I do. These people didn't seize their congressional seats in a coup. Their constituents voted for them. Steve Palazzo's district in particular deserves to get it good and hard - how much money did they get after Katrina? And we all know Mississippi gets far more federal dollars than in pays in taxes. Let the Tea Partiers who elected Mr. Palazzo be reminded that in the grand scheme of things, they are the moochers and takers they love to rail against.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 07:52:08 PM »

The fact this this Oldies guy seemingly has 75% of the forum in an uproar whenever he posts is too funny. I don't think I've ever read one of his posts.

You should. It's comedic gold.

Silver.  Bushie is gold.
Who gets Bronze?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 04:58:57 PM »

Mitt was an unemployed American.

He has as much right to be employed as any other American.

I mean, after all, he was only earning twenty million dollars a year through his investments.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 06:47:40 PM »
« Edited: March 11, 2013, 07:57:34 PM by ChairmanSanchez »

In all honesty, Europe should do something to discourage Muslim immigration. Right now, they're acting as if the Crusades were for naught.

Yikes.
Funny thing is, I was called a "racist f**wyt" for making that same comment once. Should it be discouraged? No, but I do not condemn those worried about heavy immigration from any race or nationality of being afraid; demographic changes can be good, but they take some getting used to.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 09:15:46 PM »

If you are defending Obamanations post, you should check the entire thread it was in, and then tell me if it was sarcastic...
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 03:07:37 PM »

They shouldn't be able to vote, period. They'll always vote Republican to protect their corporate asses in whatever way possible out of greed & selfishness because they know whatever Republican incumbent is President would give all of them huge tax breaks. At least those who vote Democratic or anti-Republican care about the greater whole of the nation.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »

The fact that people of any stature chose to associate with Ted Nugent after that tirade show how rotten they are.  People  who chose to associate with him are not fellow citizens, they are enemies of democracy--terrorists and traitors.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 08:20:28 PM »

Gotta love Progressive tolerance!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »

Can AdamObawesome's sig be counted as ignorance? Because it makes the screen three feet wide, and to read a sentence here, I have to scroll sideways.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2013, 04:45:29 PM »

Sanchez's stuff in the Boston thread.

Sikh terrorists bombed a Canadian airplane once. All I did is float the idea that this could be related to Ireland, which despite being at peace for decades now, still has lingering tensions. It takes only one nutjob with a grudge to act on them.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 04:52:33 PM »

Sanchez's stuff in the Boston thread.

Sikh terrorists bombed a Canadian airplane once. All I did is float the idea that this could be related to Ireland, which despite being at peace for decades now, still has lingering tensions. It takes only one nutjob with a grudge to act on them.

Air India is a Canadian airline now?

Please direct all your future commentary to the deluge now. It saves us the trouble of posting your crap into the thread ourselves.
Your aggressive tone is not needed. What I said was a legitimate argument, as is any suspecting of Islamic, Christian fundie, Anarchists, Tea Party, or Leftists motivations behind it. The flight was packed with Canadians, it was destined for Canada, and as the Paul Martin himself said "it was a Canadian tragedy." So get over yourself, your acting like I said something completely different than what was said.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 09:36:41 PM »

Autism: Autism autism autism autism autism, autism autism autism autism autism.

Autism!

This forums war on Memphis is worse than the assault on Miles for his views on marriage.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 09:55:24 PM »

Dude, please click on that quote's link for God's sake. And then delete your post. You're unwittingly propagating a slander.
Ah, it appeared as if he edited his post to something else. My apologies. My feelings on Wyodon's witch hunt remain the same.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 10:15:06 PM »

Dude, please click on that quote's link for God's sake. And then delete your post. You're unwittingly propagating a slander.
Ah, it appeared as if he edited his post to something else. My apologies. My feelings on Wyodon's witch hunt remain the same.

You mean Wyodon-and-that-half-of-the-forum-who-isn't-exactly-fond-of-sexism's witch hunt, I guess.
Your right, we should lynch everyone who has put their foot in their mouths everywhere. If we are going to do that, than lynch me first. This forum gangs up on anyone who ventures outside their political circles; you do not see the rightwing of this forum bashing 20RP12 for becoming a leftist. The only thing Memphis has said so far that I have not heard come from any other man was the correlation between clothes and rape, which is indeed a terrible, terrible argument to make, and a more terrible thing to even think. That does not make Memphis a "horrible person."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 11:12:18 PM »

I'll go with the second option. We need to know everything he knows and what sort of other plots his type are planning against America.
Option 1, because this little thing called the Constitution exists.

Well, you just support Terrorism, Chairmansanchez.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies