The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:17:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 260863 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: June 03, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »

Lief's post was obviously idiotic.

Those that are stupid enough to view pregnancy as just a tiny "mistake" are clearly the great thinkers! How dare that "thing"/fetus cut their dreams short!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »

Yeah, that's probably a sock account, too.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 12:42:09 PM »

Feel free to post the greatest hits here!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:51:59 PM »

Feel free to post the greatest hits here!
Editting the title only really works if you do it to the first post, Phil.

I know but since I don't have that power, I wanted to do it for at least one post.  Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »

The only ignorant thing there was in thinking Phil wouldn't overreact, considering his past reactions to forum events...

Reported as a personal attack.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »

The hits keep coming. Inks brushed off my suggestion earlier that he just delete the questionable comments in thread (because it would result in a whole page being deleted) instead of locking the thread. Now he's acting like it was part of his plan all along. Brilliant performance.

I love it when a brat gets caught overstepping their bounds and is feverishly back peddling.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 03:51:22 PM »

Inks, you made a statement that you didn't lock the thread because it violated the ToS. Yet you quite clearly told me that you locked it because I was "an ass publicly on the forum and that's a violation of the ToS."

Care to explain why you're lying here?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 03:53:12 PM »

Speaking of getting caught, Phil, I'm awaiting your response.  You never have conceded the Tinypic point after what, a year now?

The only ignorant thing there was in thinking Phil wouldn't overreact, considering his past reactions to forum events...

Reported as a personal attack.

It's truth.  You argued with me that someone had hacked your tinypic link when even the administrators at tinypic told me that what you were describing was impossible.

LOL! This is perfect. This is how I know we got you backed into a corner. Thanks, Inks. For real. Thank you.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 05:09:40 PM »

Inks, you made a statement that you didn't lock the thread because it violated the ToS. Yet you quite clearly told me that you locked it because I was "an ass publicly on the forum and that's a violation of the ToS."

Care to explain why you're lying here?

That was not the PM I sent.  That sentence had nothing to do with the locking of the Goldmine.

For context, I'll post the whole PM:

Inks, get over yourself and get laid.

"I don't take orders from you."

Oh! Very serious moderator man! You are in charge! Yes sir!

You decide to threaten me ("...and your threads might stay open in the future")? Great. You've gotten your war now. I'm staying on this until the thread is unlocked and/or you're removed as a moderator. You seriously need to get a life, dude.

P.S. - Glad you delete other threads when personal attacks are directed my way.  Roll Eyes

It's not a threat.  It's a simple principle.  Be an ass publicly on the forum, and that's against the Terms of Service.

I delete threads when personal attacks are directed your way, and I deleted and infracted the post in the thread that you reported.

Dude, it's time to grow up and stop being an Internet drama queen.  Not only is it immature, but you're going to regret it when sh**t like this surfaces when you run for office.  Not everybody is as cordial to your trolling as I am - look at how much attention the liberals on the site paid attention to DWTL's election when he ran.  Do you really want some of the stuff you've said on this forum public?

Come on man - just be civil.

"You've gotten your war now" - that's Jr. High stuff.  Anybody who starts a war in an Internet forum has no place to tell someone to "get a life".

Did you just post my private message? Enjoy your final hours as a moderator.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »

I did not post your private message. I posted a general comment from it.

You really overstepped this time. Hope you had fun as a moderator.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 05:46:30 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2012, 09:39:18 PM by The Mikado »

EDIT by Mikado: Post removed.  Modified rather than deleted so you won't blame Inks.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »

"Inks, go get laid"? Really?

Phil, are you a jock in a 1980s teen movie?

It's a line I've probably used a total of five times but when it applies...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 07:59:03 AM »

The issue is people taking things far too fycking seriously.

Hi, Al! Have you met Inks? He's one of your fellow moderators...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 08:40:20 AM »

Kal, if ever I needed an example of the pot calling the kettle black...

Again, if you want to say I care too much about it, do yourself a favor and say it like one time. You're a little too bent on saying how much I supposedly care.

P.S. - Others have messaged and started threads about the recent events so I'm glad I'm just a target of one of your bipolar fits (again). See you in like a week or so when you're foaming at the mouth about someone else. Smiley

Stay classy, Phil.

Eh, you're another one. You'll get on a kick of attacking me then throw a fit when I defend myself. It's even more amazing that you're a moderator but I guess there is consistency around here.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »

Sex is great. I can vouch for this personally, mind you.

Oh, well, as long as you say so!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »

The fact this this Oldies guy seemingly has 75% of the forum in an uproar whenever he posts is too funny. I don't think I've ever read one of his posts.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 02:34:11 PM »

How is this any different than when Democrats vote strategically in Republican primaries?

It's absurd because Booker is far more electable than Lautenberg.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 05:14:58 PM »

It takes a special kind of creature to acknowledge that someone called out both sides...then say it was to "express outrage" with one side...

Here's what I felt the need to share that didn't meet your immediate approval, brittain: left wingers calling it a "far right wing militia" attack and right wingers insisting it's an Islamist attack. Now it's not even good enough for me to openly criticize both sides.

We're here talking about the attack and what happened and sharing news, and you come in to drop a stinking turd about "asshats" on "both sides" when that's not even what we're talking about. If you want to start a thread where this bombing is a chance for you to express outrage at left-wingers, kindly take it the f[inks] elsewhere.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »

I'm pretty close to confirming that I know krazen in real life (from before his posting here) and about 75% of what he says is "for effect."
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 09:04:02 PM »

It hasn't been confirmed yet but I have a pretty good idea especially after a conversation I had earlier in the week. Don't know if I'd say he's lying though: he actually is a hyper partisan but likes to embellish his positions/analysis for shock value. Here's a crazy idea: stop paying attention to him!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2013, 07:18:40 AM »

It hasn't been confirmed yet but I have a pretty good idea especially after a conversation I had earlier in the week. Don't know if I'd say he's lying though: he actually is a hyper partisan but likes to embellish his positions/analysis for shock value. Here's a crazy idea: stop paying attention to him!
Well yeah, that's what they read like. One wouldn't need to know him to guess that. Tongue

Well, some people here seem to believe he's 100% serious in his comments and not embellishing. If he is who I think he is, there is some embellishment but he really is a hyper partisan. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies