The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:45:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261876 times)
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« on: August 10, 2012, 06:58:42 PM »

Both posts, but especially NY Jew doing his usual gimmick.

I find it extremely ironic that Jewish Americans tend to be liberal and vote 75-80% Democrat since liberals and the Democratic Party have started to embrace many seemingly anti-Semitic and anti-Israel elements in their party.  Since Jews also tend to be very fiscally conservative, I would think that Republicans would be a better fit for the Jewish community on both those issues.  Then again, I'm a Republican and very much philo-Semitic (a lover of Jews), so I sort of have a vested interest in saying that...
many American jews wouldn't care if every single Jew in Israel was killed.

but remember the exit polls were clearly wrong (and jews voted more for McCain) which is why this thread exists.

Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 06:49:59 PM »

Romney is guaranteed to win Wisconsin now, and therefore should be able to win the other swing states and get over 270.  Its not exciting, but the numbers are on Romney's side.  He might even win Michigan as well.  Its over for Obama.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 08:07:19 PM »

Welp. Another one.

Paul Ryan's dad and grandfather never lives past 56 years old. 

Paul is 42 now, so he should live long enough to run for president in 2020 at the age of 50.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 11:02:04 PM »

After the "excitement" and "disillusionment" of Obama has worn off.  As we saw in 2010 elections, many voters just want a competent, stabile, level-headed person as president.  They don't want someone who will radically grow government, and increase taxes.  They just want a boring calm leader like Romney.

The Paul ryan budget is certainly frightening to a lot of liberals and Liberal Reporters but Paul Ryan will tone it down and adopt Romney's more reasonable tax plans as the official platform, which would prevent Seniors from going back to Obama (and the death panels). 

Either way, seniors are screwed under Obama or Paul Ryan.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 12:04:52 AM »

milhouse's worst one yet Cheesy

Well George W Bush won Virginia for 2 terms, so some people in NoVa didn't like classic liberals Gore and Kerry.  I just think the Love-fest for Obama is waining.  While NoVa is more politically intune than the rest of the country, there are many people that work for defense contractors, and not Liberal congressmen or organizations.  You might say more liberals live in DC, and therefore their votes don't count.  There are a lot of voters who care more about the Economy than liberal social issues, and those are the people that will switch to Romney.  Also, Paul Ryan's youth will be very appealing to middle age voters.  Biden is looking very old these days, his hair plugs are gone and he's almost 70 now.  There's a lot of shine missing from the Obama-Biden ticket.  People want an excuse to like and vote for Romney-Ryan, and are disillusioned with Obama's successes or lackluster successes.  Paul Ryan can be the next Media Rock Star, with his Catholic Choir Boy good looks and his earnest demeanor.  He'll soften his medicare rhetoric and become the All-American small town kid voters will fall in love with.  Shirtless Obama became a sex symbol and in 2012, shirtless Paul Ryan will become a sex symbol. 
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 05:38:58 PM »

Ryan has a new secret crush.

Obama's no longer the cool guy on the block. 

Paul Ryan is the new young cool, handsome, attractive, rock star politician. 

Will the media fawn over Paul Ryan just like they did over Obama in 2008? 

Will Paul Ryan's sculpted abs and biceps win covers of People Magazine? 

Will there be Ryan-girls cheering for him at campaign stops?
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 12:42:36 AM »

This thread

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=157717.0
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 08:33:35 PM »

I don't see what's so bad about becoming Barack Obama. If voters have the choice between two guys with exactly the same positions, won't they go for the white guy over the black guy? Not a bad strategy for Mitt Romney
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 06:46:58 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2012, 06:48:43 PM by Comrade Funk »

Aw! I was right, Michigan is a case in point, Obama is facing a meltdown and he's trying to staunch the bleeding, the toss-up state pool is expanding, what does that suggest? Obama in trouble, yeah big time! especially if he's trying to hold one of his base state's - now is that news or what?; when was Michigan and Romney mentioned in the same sentence? Oh yeah when he won the primary; but whatever spin Obama or his campaign put's on this latest development, it underline's an overriding narrative, Obama is on defense, trying to hold his base together, not a good place to be I might add: Oh yeah, Romney wins both Florida and Michigan on November 6th. You heard it here first!
I was going to bold the bad parts, but I realized all that would accomplish is just one bolded paragraph.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 12:42:34 PM »

I wonder if this will have any effect on Latino voters defecting to Republicans like Romney.  Latino voters and Latin women are devout Catholics, and a cheating Latin man will turn off a lot of Latin women. 

This pretty much ruins any chances Menendez had at getting the VP nod in 2016.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 02:28:48 PM »

Hillary's political career is over after Benghazi.

Cuomo would be your best bet, I really think Bloomberg will make a switch and go after it too.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 08:26:01 PM »

Doubt it would be that bad.  Would be 1964 worst case, and I think that's still pushing it.  Maybe 1996.

Judging from the Republican primaries and if the Republican establishment will not sabotage his campaign, Ron Paul can carry all the traditional Republican (Blue) states (the lesser of the 2 evil arguments still can apply and the main stream Rep voters would go with Paul).

Besides that, Paul will carry Nevada, with a strong Libertarian leaning and very well organized base. Also, NH and VI would vote for Paul also, as shown in the Republican primaries.  Even a district in Maine.  Paul really is more accepted than the media and the establishment parties wants people to believe.  I think if he had run against Obama, it would been an easy victory for the Republicans.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 08:38:58 PM »

Doubt it would be that bad.  Would be 1964 worst case, and I think that's still pushing it.  Maybe 1996.

Judging from the Republican primaries and if the Republican establishment will not sabotage his campaign, Ron Paul can carry all the traditional Republican (Blue) states (the lesser of the 2 evil arguments still can apply and the main stream Rep voters would go with Paul).

Besides that, Paul will carry Nevada, with a strong Libertarian leaning and very well organized base. Also, NH and VI would vote for Paul also, as shown in the Republican primaries.  Even a district in Maine.  Paul really is more accepted than the media and the establishment parties wants people to believe.  I think if he had run against Obama, it would been an easy victory for the Republicans.
Easy? Not at all. Victory? 50% chance of that happening.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 02:54:14 PM »

Easy? Not at all. Victory? 50% chance of that happening.
How about offering a serious rebuttal for once?
Look up Ron Paul's views on SS, Medicare, entitlements, the economy, abortion, ect, ect. It's just not electable.

And no, the American people wouldn't just stop being sheeple or whatever they call it, and join the RON PAUL REVOLUTION despite what the Paulites think.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 09:22:31 PM »

Actually the current PA legislature was elected with the heavily Democrat favored lines that gave Democrats extra seats in Allegheny County that they should not have.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies