The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:43:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261720 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: January 10, 2013, 11:22:45 PM »

I really think he's trying to  with everyone. If he isn't then I am incredibly depressed reading those posts.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:36:09 PM »

GPORTER is a freaking Balzac as compared to this kid:

Horray for a new timeline! Okay, so lets start. Oh, and the reason I'm doing this is to comemerate, and somewhat celebrate MLK Day, by making a timeline! So, enjoy...

1968 MLK is nearly assassinated, soon civil rights activists find James E. Ray, and nearly kill him, but they ask MLK what to do with him, so under MLK's directions, they send him to the Supreme Court of Tennessee, he is later convicted of near murder, thus life in prison, but the African American community doesn't feel like that was enough, so they send him to the Supreme Court, there, he is sentenced to death, but it was to be held after the 1968 election.

1969-1972 MLK has grown in popularity, many people consider for him to run for politics, especially in 1970, he said no, mainly because his seat that he is aiming for isn't up until 1974. MLK still is encouraging, and talking to the African-American community.

questions? corrections? comments? if not, I can continue, oh, and I have a question, should I do this?

Just when I think the "what if Churchill was a Republican" was the dumbest thing he could come up with...
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »

I would argue all of them are of equal importance, however even though I personally like the 1st, 4th, and 10th best, the 2nd is the only one which guarantees the ability to protect the others.

I fail too see what's absurd, ignorant, or bad about that post...

I'd like to remind the Libs on this forum, this isn't for partisan hackery.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 09:26:24 AM »

I go with the Dream Team of Coolidge and Pinchot.  Of course, it will be a landslide for Smith due to the nature of this forum.

I mean, did he not read the thread before we got to it, c'mon.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 10:38:10 PM »

That just really confuses me. Did Bushie have a traumatic experience with a Lincoln?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 12:00:03 AM »

I'm embarrassed that Democrats don't show up and help (besides Wyden).  

Where's your concern about civil liberties now?

They realize that this is a shameless attempt by the racist party to try to paint our African American president and AG as killers who will kill scared rich white people in Houston and Bowling Green.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 07:41:51 PM »

Okay this is going too far.

FF; the forum has overreacted massively, and Wyodon calling him a "prick" is so over the line.

There are few other words I can use to describe a misogynist; one who, I would remind you, would probably like to see you hanged in the town square for having a blue avatar.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 01:06:26 PM »

Well, I think the liberal Jews are controlling sequestration in order to squash our right to bear arms and own private property. So I think Rep. Long is an FF.

Considering he's a green, I assume he's joking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies