The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:45:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 262714 times)
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -2.52

« on: September 03, 2012, 12:31:51 AM »

Why does this thread exist?
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »

Politics aside, anyone who thinks non-human animals should receive the same rights as humans deserve to have all of their views on everything disregarded.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »

Politics aside, anyone who thinks non-human animals should receive the same rights as humans deserve to have all of their views on everything disregarded.

A: In what way are humans not animals?

B: If you had a pet cat, and I killed it with a chainsaw, would you be sad?

A: See bolding.
B: You're not allowed to cut my bike in half with a chainsaw either.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 05:08:29 PM »

This thread is a waste of space, much like the main Deluge/Ore Mine. But even more of a waste of space because it's dedicated to a single person.

Instead of making useless threads, I recommend the usage of the block function - of which this specific case is the only one that motivates me to use it. Because that's what it's for.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 02:12:04 PM »

後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 06:37:40 PM »

Not only are you certifiably insane, but your snide insinuation that only Europeans (and not Asians) can have legitimate political opinions is the vilest, most offensive sentiment I have seen so far on the board, albeit quite representative of the typical snobby Western expat. Blocked.

Dude, I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just repeating anecdotes.  Though the insinuation is also accurate.  What do you mean 'blocked'?

Remember, only white people can have real opinions.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »

This entire thread, especially the fact that this is even considered news to begin with: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=161197.0

This entire thread, especially the fact that this is even considered news to begin with:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=68.0
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 11:35:47 PM »

Well, unless you're about 90 years old now, there will be plenty of white Presidents in your lifetime.  In fact, I believe Obama will be the only non white President for some time to come.

Just sayin'.

I don't see why that's a ridiculous prediction. Black candidates who are elected to non-black/VRA districts are rare. Which is part of what made Barack Obama so unique. Unless you're interpreting "some time" to mean a century.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 11:52:27 PM »

There is absolutely nothing that can be used to predict when we will have another non-white president.  It is an ignorant statement.

There are often barriers for African-Americans seeking statewide office (for a variety of reasons that aren't particularly relevant right now). Which is why we have no African-American senators. VRA districts and all. Remember, Barack Obama's stint into a VRA district ended in disaster.

There are very few, if at all any, black politicians as of right now who could make even a plausibly successful run for President. Simple as that. And even if there are (I'm looking at you Cory Booker), they're only one of many many plausible candidates. So unless being black makes you 50x more likely to win a primary election, it is exceedingly unlikely that we will have another non-white President in the next few years.

It is exceedingly improbable for the next president, or the president after that
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 06:08:28 PM »

Sarcasm. Etc.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies