IN-Global Strategy Group (D): Donnelly tied with Mourdock in internal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:04:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  IN-Global Strategy Group (D): Donnelly tied with Mourdock in internal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IN-Global Strategy Group (D): Donnelly tied with Mourdock in internal  (Read 2130 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 18, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »
« edited: May 18, 2012, 10:43:58 AM by Torie »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Beyond revealing himself as clueless on Constiutional law and theory, to suggest that the above does not put the guy into the kook category is going to be very heavy lifting indeed. I mean, it's just ludicrous. Is there any part of the social safety net that the guy supports (I assume that when he says SS and Medicare are "unconstitutional," what he really means via using this silly gilding of the lily, is that he thinks both are bad public policy)?

Most of these kooks are just too lazy to actually think through how to fashion sensible public policies which use market forces where possible, limit economic inefficiencies and distortions, can be fiscally sustained over the long term, yet create social safety nets that comport with the conscience of most of us, and with what the public in fact expects and demands. Instead they just spit out sound bytes trippingly off their tongue. In a word, they're useless, and marginalized figures better put on "ignore."

Yes, I just don't have any patience for these kind of politicians - at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies