Does Charles Krauthammer look like Droopy Dog? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:24:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Does Charles Krauthammer look like Droopy Dog? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: Does Charles Krauthammer look like Droopy Dog?  (Read 8571 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 15, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »

Making fun of the appearance of a quadriplegic is the latest of your offensive comments...you should tone it down fella...you're a nice and smart person 20RP12- act like it
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:25:46 PM »

Making fun of the appearance of a quadriplegic is the latest of your offensive comments...you should tone it down fella...you're a nice and smart person 20RP12- act like it

I'm not at all making fun of his paralysis, I sympathize him, but come on, it's not like bringing him up in any negative context automatically makes one unsympathetic towards him.

But of course.
Criticizing his views or beliefs or anything along thos elines is different then poking fun at the man's appearance...like Max Cleland it is remarkable what he has achieved despite his disability.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 09:04:53 PM »

For someone that posts a lot of pictures of fat ugly people, Clarence gets offended pretty easily.
If it truly offended folks- I'd stop...as it is, I've limited it to one thread. Today- I've seen a quadriplegic insulted and seen the same person- 20RP12- attack a cause I was willing to give my life for...
Now- I don't take great offense to any of it...20RP12 is a good person and a smart guy- I say these things moreso to educate a young man with huge potential then to bitch and moan
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies