French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:37:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions  (Read 52210 times)
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2012, 04:22:32 PM »

This evening/night, I'll publish the latest (and big) series of polls on my blog.

Again...

Maybe tomorrow Tongue
I've got so many other things to write this night (always my personal problems Sad)

There, I've posted on my blog all the latest polls and there are MANY of them ! Wink
No big surprise, though Pyrénées-Orientales 1st and Alpes-Maritimes 2nd (Argh) may be interesting.
Meirieu is ahead of Braillard in Lyons Sad Sad Sad
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2012, 04:23:44 PM »

LOL, where did you find all these guys ? Grin

You can find more of them here: http://lolgislatives2012.tumblr.com/
LOLgislatives, justement...
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2012, 08:05:27 AM »

I love how the last remaining Royalists in France are a bunch of lefties. How ironic.

"équitable", "bien commun", "justice", "écologie humaine": these aren't leftist concepts but old catholic ones... Cheesy
The society, under the left laïcism, has drifted from equity to equality, from "common good" to "solidarity", from "environmentalism" to "ecologism", from "fairness" to "affirmative action", but the basics were there.
And this young person sums this up quite well !
For some months -years ?- now, since Sarkozy became really a liability for the right (2009-2010), I've asked myself if I shouldn't be a royalist, after all Grin

Sorry, don't use this post already outside the subject to make this thread drift even more Tongue

To stay focused: an IFOP poll on Gard 2nd: PS 29.5 / UMP 29.5 / FN 29.5 (yeah, this piece of crap of Gilbert Collard; even Gollnisch is more respectable) in the 1st round.

PS 37 / FN 32 / UMP 31 in the 2nd round Sad

Sh***ty FN Angry
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2012, 01:54:34 PM »

Thank you, Gaël, for your analysis on Nord Smiley
I've read it, at last...
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2012, 05:38:43 PM »

Slightly revised...
But with one major change: Mélenchon will be beaten by the PS candidate in the first round !
And, eventually, I've tilted towards Jacky Hénin in Calais and I've unfortunately dropped the idea that Douillet will lose in Yvelines Tongue

I've published on my blog the last national and local polls (Pas-de-Calais 11th and Gard 2nd, among others).

Hope we'll have first results not too late on Sunday Tongue
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2012, 04:22:49 PM »

Last last polls and seats projections on my blog (yes, there are 2 polls I've just discovered today Tongue)
Plus some graphs for Antonio Wink

Tomorrow, I don't know Hash, because I'm exhausted... Maybe I'll have the courage to go to bed early... I may... I might... Grin
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2012, 07:21:33 AM »

So for those who are interested, I won't be liveblogging because it takes lots of effort, but I was planning to do some informal chat in Mibbit on some #legislatives2012 room. I hope at least Antonio and Fab can join me on there for some relaxed fun Smiley

J'y serai ! Smiley

I'll probably join discussions by 19h30, once Italy-Spain is over. Wink Since we're both opposed to spoilers, I assume the important things begin at 20 ?

The important things begin far later, in fact, and on the Internet. 577 elections, you know Wink
Medias will keep repeating some useless "ballottages" without giving you real results, or keep repeating that Emmanuelli or someone is reelected in the first round (what a surprise), or keep repeating their after-vote polls that won't give us any clue for the 2nd round.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2012, 01:04:07 PM »

Drôme and Vaucluse are sh***y departements Grin
And Seine-et-Marne too !
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2012, 03:13:26 AM »

FTR, I changed my prediction in Essonne-4 (to a NKM win) on Saturday. But I'm pleased that I did marginally better than Fab. Smiley

Go live in Pierrelatte or in Torcy and don't bother me ! Grin Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies