French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:27:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions  (Read 52019 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: May 23, 2012, 08:34:10 PM »

I would guess PRG, if not, PS-EELV.
If you decided to vote for the right, perhaps Servan-Schreiber, which is the only you seem to not hate.

Perhaps a Pirate protest vote?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »

Question: Could a Ayrault effect happen in the Loire-Atlantique legislative races, or that kind of things isn't happening on that side of the Atlantic?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 02:10:38 AM »

It's me, or Marisol Touraine is/was president of the CG corresponding to the old Touraine province?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 04:55:24 PM »

Ugh, I hate doing this and this feels dirty, but I guess I feel constrained to swoop down to media pundit levels and give superficial profiles. If I don’t give any sociological precisions, it’s not because I can’t but because it doesn’t seem to be necessary for the people who read this Sad From now on, this will suck balls, and I apologize to people like Fab, but life sucks… I hope the armchair critics will be pleased by this newish format.

I'm not, nor is Fab.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 04:02:21 AM »

And there is a poll for Pyrénées-Orientales 4, don't know why... Stupid medias... While Pyr.-Or. 1 and 2 are far more interesting Roll Eyes

They releashed P-O 3 yesterday. Apparently, P-O 1 and 2 are coming in the next days.
They build suspense, they publish the least interesting districts first...
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 08:13:03 PM »

Whats a ZUS? Is it like a council estate/housing project? (I was reading the description of Roubaix upthread). Great job btw. have you done all circonsriptions now?

It's a "Sensitive Urban Zone", which is a poor place, usually made of towers and/or gigantic concrete buildings, which are filled with poor people, which are in a disrepair state.

A 2000-era slum, in short. None is choosing to live there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies