IDS Voter Roll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:14:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IDS Voter Roll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IDS Voter Roll  (Read 984 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 21, 2012, 09:21:30 AM »

For historical interest, Le Imperial Silly Party was meant to be abbreviated LISP.  The times have changed though.

Yelnoc
IND

I assume IND means Independent, yes?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 12:56:38 PM »

The idea is that you can align on a regional level with your regional allies without having to worry about national party politics.  Note how I didn't register with the Bloc.  Currently the Imperial House of Jbrase is the largest.  It was founded by Jbrase, our first regional executive to hold the title of Emperor, and continued by PiT.  The House of Jbrase is a Libertarian group, so if you aren't Libertarian I wouldn't suggest joining it.

I would like to make it a tradition that new houses are only created when new people are elected  Emperor, whereby they can choose to identify with a preceding house or create their own.  The rest of us can either identify with a preceding house, form coalitions not based on houses, or stay Independent.  For those curious, houses are created with the passage of a new Imperial Seal, which a new Governor must do before signing any legislation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies