"I have a dream...." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:55:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  "I have a dream...." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "I have a dream...."  (Read 12598 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

« on: January 19, 2005, 02:31:42 AM »

It is generally agreed King would support AA among those that knew him, though of course they are mostly self-serving and could care less about his "legacy."

Hillary Clinton, a couple years ago, said it was ridiculous to think of someone's character as separate from their skin color. It was, of course, an honest statement of her opinion, though I'm sure she would have preferred not to say it.

King recited flowery speeches written by his (Jewish) aides, but they are mostly devoid of content. That is a stark contrast to a truly great speech, say George Wallace's 1963 inaugural address. Wallace's had lots of style, but also serious content- ranging from reflection to specific policy prescriptions.

"...if we amalgamate into the one unit as advocated by the communist philosophers . . then the enrichment of our lives . . . the freedom for our development . . . is gone forever. We become, therefore, a mongrel unit of one under a single all powerful government . . . and we stand for everything . . . and for nothing."

"I will apply the old sound rule of our fathers, that anything worthy of our defense is worthy of one hundred percent of our defense. I have been taught that freedom meant freedom from any threat or fear of government. I was born in that freedom, I was raised in that freedom . . . I intend to live in that freedom . . . and God willing, when I die, I shall leave that freedom to my children . . . as my father left it to me."

"And my prayer is that the Father who reigns above us will bless all the people of this great sovereign State and nation, both white and black."

AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 12:33:55 PM »

Why would I bother with opebo? Dumb expatriot pedophiles are not really people I want much to do with.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 03:54:11 PM »

Why would I bother with opebo? Dumb expatriot pedophiles are not really people I want much to do with.

And yet... I'm in your signature. 

At the time I put them there merely because they were two of the dumber remarks I had ever seen. I suppose in the interim you have provided more. I imagine I'll change my signature one of these days.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 04:27:35 PM »

And yet... I'm in your signature. 

At the time I put them there merely because they were two of the dumber remarks I had ever seen. I suppose in the interim you have provided more. I imagine I'll change my signature one of these days.

What's dumb about noting that women and many men have always been desirous of abortion?  It is an obvious fact.  Abortion has always been 'in demand' - a highly desirable and useful service.  If it wasn't, you religious wouldn't even have to bother trying to ban it.

As for cheating in elections, I think many of us hope our side can successfully cheat. 

Or perhaps you meant dumb in the sense of stating something so obvious it needn't be stated?

In the first case, it was perhaps the means by which the thought was expressed.

In the latter, I couldn't pass up the purity of your hypocrisy.

Also, though I realize your head might be at it's 3 fact limit right now, I am not religious and have made that clear many times.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies