PPP: Gay marriage has wide support in Maryland (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:01:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PPP: Gay marriage has wide support in Maryland (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: Gay marriage has wide support in Maryland  (Read 2301 times)
timothyinMD

« on: May 26, 2012, 11:19:26 AM »

I'm voting yes on gay marriage if I still live in Md on election day.

One of the biggest opponents of gay marriage in Md is bigoted black state delegate Emmitt Burns.
timothyinMD

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 08:03:51 PM »

I am voting PRO gay marriage rights if I live in Md come November.

An aside:  Black Democrat State Delegate Emmitt Burns is a bigot and he is a primary instigator of the drive to overturn the new law.  The anti-gay marriage rights crowd cuts both ways.  Obama likes to trash Mitt Romney for having "backwards" views on marriage.  I'd like to see him call up Emmitt Burns and inform him about how backward his views are.

timothyinMD

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:52:14 PM »

I am voting PRO gay marriage rights if I live in Md come November.

An aside:  Black Democrat State Delegate Emmitt Burns is a bigot and he is a primary instigator of the drive to overturn the new law.  The anti-gay marriage rights crowd cuts both ways.  Obama likes to trash Mitt Romney for having "backwards" views on marriage.  I'd like to see him call up Emmitt Burns and inform him about how backward his views are.

Equal opportunity criticism.. the North Carolina REPUBLICANS who sponsored the gay marriage ban are bigots too.  That was an outrage
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies