I wrote this whole thing out and by gosh I'm going to post it
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:02:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I wrote this whole thing out and by gosh I'm going to post it
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I wrote this whole thing out and by gosh I'm going to post it  (Read 383 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:01:33 PM »
« edited: May 26, 2012, 02:49:44 AM by I'm spinning a Platypus, get out of my way »

Just imagine this is in the first kiss poll thread, and not locked out by a moderator for no reason.

------------------------------

Boy, 14 or 15, Girl 18.

On my 18th birthday, which was also New Year's Eve, I  made my way to a nearby gay club here in Melbourne all by my little lonesome. I wasn't out to more than maybe 5 people, max 10 (1 including my first kiss, obviously, which isn't a particularly interesting story) and made the decision that on what is meant to be the biggest night of the year, and was my 18th birthday, I was going to go and do what they did on 'Queer As Folk'. I make my way to The Market.

On the way in the train I was next to a group of lesbians, who ended up at the same club after also all paying $50 entry (what a joke!). We didn't talk, but it was very fortuitous seating.

I went in, found a corner, and wished I'd gone to the River with my mates until one of the women started talking to me. As we had both arrived waaaay too early (around 10:30) the music was at a decibel level that didn't stop the conversation and Emma (definitely a lesbian) decided to organise a birthday present for me, seeing how we had a pre-existing transportation-based NYE relationship.

She and her female friend of undetermined intimacy sat me down on a leather chair against the wall near the dance floor and over the course of the night got well over 100 people, possible as much as 300, to come and sit on my lap and give me a bit of tongue. More girls than guys which was actually not such a bad thing - girls are gentler.

Anyway, I'm a pretty good kisser, even back then when I was more likely than not to lick their lips. I still managed to pick up a neurotic Kiwi guy (I think it was his first time there too) and brought in the New Year pretty well, thanks to a couple of lesbians and dozens of guys and girls pinging like crazy.

------

This post is only 98-99% true
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 02:45:21 AM »

That is outlandishly awesome. Congrats hugh Cheesy
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 02:47:16 AM »

That's pretty gross, but it's an excellent 18th birthday story. All I did on my 18th was get drunk and stay up all night then went to church the next day.

I got my first kiss at 15 by the way. I didn't get to respond to that thread either.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies