Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:30:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA  (Read 79939 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 08, 2012, 09:24:40 AM »
« edited: August 08, 2012, 09:28:45 AM by Eraserhead »

Down to three?

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/08/13180408-first-thoughts-the-final-three?lite

Assuming it is, I think it'll be Ryan. He's a total lightning rod but he's definitely the smartest and most exciting of the three. He'd also hold his own against Biden in a debate.

Portman would be a pick that would put everyone back to sleep, plus he has Bush baggage.

As for Pawlenty, I'm sure he's "in the mix" as a courtesy. I mean Romney and his people can't be that dumb, can they?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 01:46:54 PM »

If it's these three, I think it will be Portman; Pawlenty is just terribly boring, while Romney is begging to lose in Florida and Nevada by going with Ryan.

How is Portman any less boring than Pawlenty? Pawlenty is at least such a joke that he's almost entertaining.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 09:02:30 PM »

Rice is a name if picked would cause me to write in Ron Paul. She's not pro-life. Like I've said he needs someone who will solidify the conservative wing to his cause. DeMint, one of the Paul's, Nikki Haley, Susan Martinez or Rubio.

You can't play it safe. You must play to win.

Nobody is talking about Rice anymore. Unfortunately for you, nobody is talking about any of those other people either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies