what type of legislator is your congresscritter? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:21:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  what type of legislator is your congresscritter? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: what type of legislator is your congresscritter?  (Read 6047 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: May 28, 2012, 05:29:19 AM »

Going with both OK-1 and OK-5 here:

John Sullivan (OK-1)Sad Calling him "reluctant" makes no GD sense, but calling him "backbencher defined" makes perfect sense.  The most press worthy thing this guy has ever done is go into rehab, which should say a lot about how relevant he is.
James Lankford (OK-5)Sad An urban reluctant.  Frankly, I've never heard of this guy despite living in the district he represents since he got into office.  He's done nothing, NOTHING, note worthy, hasn't stepped on any toes, and the most noteworthy thing mentioned on his wikipedia page is "bible this, bible that.  He is married to a woman and they have two girls."  So yeah, big freaking deal.
Senator Tom Coburn: Definitely a lawmaker.  Despite his ideological grandstanding in election years Coburn is actually one of the more pragmatic Oklahoma politicians (which isn't really saying much being from the same state as James Inhofe and Sally Kern).  The man is in Washington to get results.
That isn't to say, however, that I love the guy and think he's great.
Senator James Inhofe: Assclown Advertiser.  Words can't describe how much of a buttmonkey this guy is.  I mean really, he would be better suited as one of the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Ozz than he would be at US Senator.  I mean really, who the hell uses an exploded picture of their family as an argument for the Defense of Marriage Act?  WHO THE HELL DOES THAT!?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies