. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:36:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  . (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: .  (Read 7029 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: May 26, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »

I've never been too pleased with Obama's cocaine use. It's a hell of a drug. But he was young and at least he was bold enough to admit to using it even before he ran for President. Compare that to Romney who is too cowardly and calculated to own up to any of the bullying allegations. To me, that makes what he did 10 times worse.

As for pot- who the hell cares in this day and age?? I don't smoke it, but I've experimented and most of my friends use it. I don't think this will be an issue for anyone under the age of 50.

On a similar note: Can anyone explain to me how this joke repeatedly told by Romney -"I was in government for four years, but I didn't inhale""- makes any sense at all??
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 07:03:36 PM »

Given that one is smoking pot, just what is in any way exacerbating about going about the business of ingesting TCH efficiently?  I don't get that one at all. Thus to me this story is a great big fat zero.

The in government but didn't inhale means that Mittens is claiming that he did not acquire a government bureaucratic mentality, or think once in, it was better and more efficient, and more efficacious than he thought. It was nothing about well, inhaling pot, but rather about inhaling government. Smiley

Ok, so it makes some sense. It's just a terrible, terrible joke.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies