. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:14:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  . (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: .  (Read 7046 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 26, 2012, 09:15:48 PM »

Compare that to Romney who is too cowardly and calculated to own up to any of the bullying allegations. To me, that makes what he did 10 times worse.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/10/us-usa-campaign-romney-idUSBRE8491B220120510 "Romney apologizes for bullying incident - was unaware student was gay."

Romney apologizing for an incident he claims to not remember is very telling and mostly not in a good way.

It is good that he realizes that what happened was wrong, but his claim to not remember the incident shows that either he cowardly refused to come forward about this on his own until it was brought up by others, or.he was such a sick bastard as a kid that he could assault someone and not find it a memorable incident.  Frankly, the latter possibility is more worrying to me. Whether or not he thought the victim was gay is immaterial to me, as no matter what he thought the kid's sexual orientation was, it just as sickening what multiple witnesses allege Romney did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies