Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2018, 02:46:13 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: New features added! Click here for more information. Click here to configure new features.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Gubernatorial/Statewide Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, Virginiá)
| | |-+  NY-Quinnipiac: Gov. Cuomo (D) sets post 9/11 approval ratings record (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NY-Quinnipiac: Gov. Cuomo (D) sets post 9/11 approval ratings record  (Read 8278 times)
Vosem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: -6.26

P P

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2012, 04:18:22 pm »

Even I approve of Cuomo. Though that's not saying much about the left-wing of the Democratic Party, I think parts of the Internet underrate Cuomo.

Who else has over 71% popularity? Beebe?

Probably not, I recall polling showing Beebe in the '60s. Heineman reaches similar levels at present, I think. Freudenthal and Hoeven both come to mind, but they both left office in 2010.

This is all presuming Hillary doesn't run (and she won't).

Hillary would be handed the nomination on a silver platter. And I don't think she'd be able to resist the temptation.

I will NOT be accepting any result other than a victory for America's next President, Governor Gary Earl Johnson Angry
Vosem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: -6.26

P P

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 11:55:07 am »

NY Jew is in denial that most Jews are Democrats.

He defines Jews to be Republicans. You know: if you vote Dem, your circumcision is invalid.
no,
I'm saying if your in favor of gay marriage you have no Jewish values.
If you don't keep Shabbos your opinion about Jewish values is worthless.
I'm saying that the vast majority of Jews in America are for all intensive purposes complete non Jews (meaning that's how they live their lives, they still are jews)

My entire family is Ashkenazi as far as the records go -- I was circumcised, I had a bar mitzvah, but I don't observe Shabbas. In fact, I think abortion should be legal. Am I Jewish?

I will NOT be accepting any result other than a victory for America's next President, Governor Gary Earl Johnson Angry
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout