Has anyone on the Forum became less in favour of gay rights? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:59:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Has anyone on the Forum became less in favour of gay rights? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone on the Forum became less in favour of gay rights?  (Read 1095 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: May 31, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »

Being gay, I've obviously always been enthusiastically in favor of gay rights, but I have in the last couple years, just due to the challenges the world faces right now, certainly placed them lower on my list of priorities.

Few of my positions really ever change, I just shift around how important I consider certain things, and right now, the very serious issues facing us right now are economic, and challenging neoliberal consensus and a corporate-bottom-line mentality society has been silently brainwashed into. I also detest how gay marriage has become an issue that can be used to effectively disguise (such as the case of Andrew Cuomo, or dare I say David Cameron) shortcomings of someone's governance elsewhere or how deceptively conservative a Democrat really is.

At this point I take the announcement of support for gay marriage with a great deal of suspicion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies