Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:54:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism
P/P

P/MCC

MCC/P

MCC/MCC

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism  (Read 6971 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: June 01, 2012, 05:48:24 AM »

I'll never vote for a Nazi. Not even in an internet poll. Nazism is banned in many countries. It should be here, too Tongue
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »

Pingvin is not really a Nazi, he's just an ignorant buffoon.

Most of them are ignorant buffoons.

I'll never vote for a Nazi. Not even in an internet poll. Nazism is banned in many countries. It should be here, too Tongue

What happened to the whole free speech thing?

I don't believe Nazis should be given 'free speech'. I really don't.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 02:37:49 PM »

Pingvin is not really a Nazi, he's just an ignorant buffoon.

There are plenty of ignorant buffoons who don't want to mine the Greek-Turk border in order to stop immigration and who don't facepalm at posts saying diversity is a good thing.

"Nazi" is, of course, a hyperbole, but not as far off as it usually is when the word is generally used on the internets.
Being against immigration doesn't make you a Nazi/fascist/racist etc. Mining the border is a bit extreme, but not against international law. If a sovereign nation wants to do it, they are allowed to and supporting it is not anti-democratic in any (meaningful) way.
Pingvin sometimes says extreme things and especially his choice of parties he supports in other countries is a bit disturbing, but I wouldn't call him a genuine fascist let alone a Nazi.

If he recognized he was a Nazi he'd be banned. But he says he'd vote for the Nazi Party in Greece. That's enough for me to consider him a Nazi.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 08:21:30 AM »

So because they don't agree with your views, you don't think they're entitled to be allowed a voice? See, that's fascism right there...

Nazis are against democracy. They're dangerous. I don't think they should "be entitled to be allowed a voice" if we want to keep Democracy alive. Remember Hitler?
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 03:50:39 PM »

So because they don't agree with your views, you don't think they're entitled to be allowed a voice? See, that's fascism right there...

Nazis are against democracy. They're dangerous. I don't think they should "be entitled to be allowed a voice" if we want to keep Democracy alive. Remember Hitler?

So you'd support banning and muzzling all monarchists, aristocrats, fascists, theocrats, etc? As a logical extension of this, the works of such authors as Nietzsche, Plato, and Tolstoy should be banned, because the authors opposed a democratic system? If they are not allowed a voice, then they've already won, because the society which restricts the right to free speech has already begun moving towards fascism.

I'd support banning ideologies which are based in killing those you don't like (jewish or turkish, it's the same). It'd be difficult to bann monarchists in Spain...

Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 02:30:27 AM »

So you'd support banning and muzzling all monarchists, aristocrats, fascists, theocrats, etc? As a logical extension of this, the works of such authors as Nietzsche, Plato, and Tolstoy should be banned, because the authors opposed a democratic system? If they are not allowed a voice, then they've already won, because the society which restricts the right to free speech has already begun moving towards fascism.

I'd support banning ideologies which are based in killing those you don't like (jewish or turkish, it's the same). It'd be difficult to bann monarchists in Spain...

Those who advocate monarchy are inherently antidemocratic and dangerous and should be banned if we want to keep democracy alive, no?

They're not dangerous. If they start killing people  or supporting that (like PingVin and his Greek Party), I don't see any reasons not to Ban them from the democratic system.

For example, ANV, Sortu, Batasuna... All parties who supported ETA, were banned here in Spain, in a democracy. Then, Bildu promissed to respect the rules of our Constitution, to say they were against ETA violence, and now they have 6 seats in the Parliament Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies