Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:04:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism
P/P

P/MCC

MCC/P

MCC/MCC

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism  (Read 6973 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: June 03, 2012, 07:46:06 PM »

I'll never vote for a Nazi. Not even in an internet poll. Nazism is banned in many countries. It should be here, too Tongue

What happened to the whole free speech thing?

I don't believe Nazis should be given 'free speech'. I really don't.

So because they don't agree with your views, you don't think they're entitled to be allowed a voice? See, that's fascism right there...

Nazis are against democracy. They're dangerous. I don't think they should "be entitled to be allowed a voice" if we want to keep Democracy alive. Remember Hitler?

So you'd support banning and muzzling all monarchists, aristocrats, fascists, theocrats, etc? As a logical extension of this, the works of such authors as Nietzsche, Plato, and Tolstoy should be banned, because the authors opposed a democratic system? If they are not allowed a voice, then they've already won, because the society which restricts the right to free speech has already begun moving towards fascism.

I'd support banning ideologies which are based in killing those you don't like (jewish or turkish, it's the same). It'd be difficult to bann monarchists in Spain...

Those who advocate monarchy are inherently antidemocratic and dangerous and should be banned if we want to keep democracy alive, no?

Are you familiar with the recent history of democracy in Spain?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies