Mideast Wiki: Help needed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:02:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Mideast Wiki: Help needed
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mideast Wiki: Help needed  (Read 279 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 29, 2012, 03:52:11 AM »

Most wiki articles concerning the Mideast are extremely outdated. I have started to create pages on legislation that has been passed by the Assembly during the recent months but I noticed it takes a lot of time for a single person to update everything. I am still not very versed in working with the wiki, so any help by other Mideast citizens would be greatly appreciated.

The Mideast Constitution states that it is in the responsibility of the Governor to keep the wiki updated, so technically I have to do everything on my own. Indeed, I can do the job alone if necessary but it will take a considerable amount of time. Thus, as I stated in previous posts on the matter, every Mideast citizen who helps me to update the wiki shall be honored publically (e.g. by having an airport or highway named after them). The best way you can contribute to the wiki is to support me in creating pages for all legislation that was dealt with by the Assembly (the list of existing pages ends somewhere in October) as this is the most time-consuming part of the job.

Thank you very much!

Governor ZuWo
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »

I have created article titles for all pieces of legislation that the Assembly has debated in the previous months (20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd Assembly):

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Mideast_Statute#Legislation_Considered_in_the_23rd_Assembly:

Please feel free to fill these articles with the necessary content, and if you do so you can post in this thread to let me and other citizens know what you did. This will hopefully encourage others to help as well and makes it easier for me to spot those Mideast citizens who deserve to be honored in public. Tongue
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 11:07:38 PM »

I PM'd Dave yesterday to be able to edit the Wiki, so I'll help when I get added.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 04:21:06 AM »

Thank you TJ! IIRC it took me more than a week to get access to the wiki after I PM'ed Dave so you might have to be a bit patient.

In the meantime you can already think of an aiport, highway or railway station which shall carry your name in the future. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 05:55:17 AM »

To all Mideast citizens who do not have access to the wiki:

If you wish that a wiki article about yourself is created or edited, do not hesitate to contact me. A part of my duty to update the regional wiki is to make sure that any articles related to regional citizens are up to date. So if you feel like having your presence on the wiki updated, send me an updated version of your personal wiki article and I will post it there.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies