Euro 2012 - Official Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:01:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Euro 2012 - Official Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Euro 2012 - Official Discussion Thread  (Read 74300 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: June 10, 2012, 07:35:30 AM »

¡Arriba España!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:12:14 AM »

And French TV trailers makers, La Guerre de 100 ans!! On va bouter les Anglais!! is back every 6 nations tournament here, ah well, that's overall the case for rugby though, because it's France2 who has most of the broadcasting rights for rugby, and France2 rugby journalists are a bit...hmm...let's just say 'in their own world'. TF1 who has most of the most popular football matches is more in a 'gladiatorian style' or something like that.

Speaking about broadcasting rights, 'Bein sport', the new Qatari French sport TV created a few months ago (Al Jazeera group, but I guess you can't really open a TV in France with an Arab name if you care about not being lynched), already became the 3rd buyer of football matches. Wanna watch? 11€ per month! Damn it, yesterday all matches were there. IT'S TRUE THE ARAB INVASION IS HERE! Seriously, Qatar is buying France like a bulimic is eating some of those empty cream cakes nowadays (they should beware, the second phase of a bulimia is...).

Beating Greece would be quite amusing Smiley
Greece beating Germany would be even more amusing.
Yes. And all of non-German Europe would be cheering for the Greeks.

C'mon, France is such an impressive country and all that, but we're not all the non-German Europe. Ah well, I'd have the feeling French don't really give a penny about that, the non-German Europe has only major teams, so they mainly care about themselves, Northern Europe mainly has Germany, so they do with what they have. I'd even have the feeling French could prefer playing Germany, which I want! (Ok, seeing Greece defeating them would be fun too). And since we would obviously finish 1st of our group, and same for Germany, bloody damn it, we couldn't have Germany in final like I thought before, we will have to put up with the fact to beat them only in semis, ah well, that's life...(which would make a 1982 revenge still more accurate!).

Anyways, nowadays, anybody in the non-German Europe hates Germany! Grin

GO LATIN!
Were you drunk when you made this post? Much of it doesnt make sense.

Only very few of his posts make any sense.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 07:16:59 PM »

I didn't watch any of the matches in this cup so far, but for those who have followed all/most of them, hasn't this been a fairly boring cup overall? I mean, it's quite disappointing/boring to have only the old powerhouses in the finals, when it would have been nice to see countries like Russia (or Greece... Sad) go further.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 04:01:21 PM »

I guess I support Spain, but I don't really care.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 06:07:46 PM »

Great game (and a surprisingly strong performance from Spain) and interesting all around. 4-0 is brutal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies