Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:42:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command.  (Read 10457 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: June 01, 2012, 12:37:32 AM »

Yes, voters are only allowed to vote on one issue and that issue should be selected and framed by Mitt Romney. Got it, Winfield.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 10:17:22 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 11:05:29 PM »

You know, you should just create a thread titled "Winfield's Soapbox." Every time a sentence leaves Romney's mouth, you can go post it in there.

Now, that's not nice!

I believe most of what I post for discussion is of interest to readers and pertinent to today's events.         

You and NHI, who I'm beginning to suspect may be an automatic-response machine, are nearly alone in that.

Also, the adjective form is 'Democratic'.

In Winfield's defense, is it wrong to wholeheartedly support Romney?  He's just passionate about his candidate.  He's not doing anything malicious.  He may be a little overbearing at times, but he's just passionate about his candidate.  Romney has just as much right to be celebrated on this forum as Obama does.

That's a huge understatement.

I can see where you're coming from, but I get the feeling, though, that if someone were to be just as passionate about Obama that not much would be said about it.

Yes, because pbrower is soooo popular.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies