Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:39:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command.  (Read 10454 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« on: June 01, 2012, 08:07:25 AM »

Right... The Republicans are free to use purely ideological issues in every cycle, but when Democrats are doing it, it's deception Roll Eyes

Also I find it foolish if someone is simply focusing on one issue, even if it is probably the most important issue of the day, it just shows Romney has no other plans that aren't economic.  His economic plans have been widely panned by most economists who aren't conservative by the way.  By that I mean most who are liberal, moderate, nonpartisan, basically any who aren't in it just to help Mittens get elected.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:09:06 AM »

How many threads can you post saying essentially the same thing Winfield?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 12:17:18 AM »

I just love how some Republicans (specifically Mitt Romney) love to talk trash about the economy right now while offering no alternatives except the Bush ideas, which were how the recession began in the first place or saying Obama ideas(such as the auto bailout) were their ideas.  Its true we are no where near where we want to be economically but objective analysis easily concludes we are FAR better off than we were when the President first took office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies