Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:35:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command.  (Read 10452 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« on: June 01, 2012, 02:24:27 AM »

Obama has a secret weapon tho: Donald Trump.

Yes, I wish Trump would go to deepest, darkest Peru, with no communication devices, until December.
Are you implying that Peru is a third-world country that has no communication? In case you missed it, I am implying you are racist.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 02:28:59 PM »

More bad news because of the May jobs reports.  Not only did it also decrease March and April, but the NYSE has also surrendered all of its gains for the entire year.  5 months of gains in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 all lost.  The faint hope of an Obama landslide has been extinguished.  If anything, if the trend continues, we could very possibly be looking at a still unlikely, yet growing, possibility of a Romney landslide.
Since when is 270 to 280 EV is a landslide?
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »

More bad news because of the May jobs reports.  Not only did it also decrease March and April, but the NYSE has also surrendered all of its gains for the entire year.  5 months of gains in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 all lost.  The faint hope of an Obama landslide has been extinguished.  If anything, if the trend continues, we could very possibly be looking at a still unlikely, yet growing, possibility of a Romney landslide.

It is likely Romney will win.  It is unlikely, but a growing possibility that Romney will have a small landslide (over 300).
He wrote off PA, I don't think there is any way he will get over 300 after doing that.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »

More bad news because of the May jobs reports.  Not only did it also decrease March and April, but the NYSE has also surrendered all of its gains for the entire year.  5 months of gains in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 all lost.  The faint hope of an Obama landslide has been extinguished.  If anything, if the trend continues, we could very possibly be looking at a still unlikely, yet growing, possibility of a Romney landslide.

It is likely Romney will win.  It is unlikely, but a growing possibility that Romney will have a small landslide (over 300).
He wrote off PA, I don't think there is any way he will get over 300 after doing that.

Did you not read the word "unlikely"?
No, not really. But I would have used a different adjective.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies