Obama says he supports same sex marriage, but what do Americans think? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:23:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama says he supports same sex marriage, but what do Americans think? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama says he supports same sex marriage, but what do Americans think?  (Read 4080 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 01, 2012, 10:41:13 AM »

The article you linked to is pretty weaksauce, considering the relatively decent amount of data out there post-decision.

To be fair, he does have a point. We'll just have to wait and see if there are more polls like in CO/NV/IA recently.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 09:30:11 PM »

I once listened to the radio and they said that Obama's daughters have friends with gay parents, and that Obama annouced his support because of them.

Oh, that's all America needs in these trying times, when we need a President Americans expect decisive leadership from, instead, what we get is a President who announces that he supports gay marriage, one of the most divisive and polarizing social issues ever in the history of the nation, based on the wishes of his two young daughters, as delightful as they are, who have friends with gay parents.

America deserves better than this.

Gosh, Mr. Winfield! I didn't know it was illegal to decide your opinions based on personal experience! Guess I'd better recalculate all of my core beliefs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies