Obama says he supports same sex marriage, but what do Americans think? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:50:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama says he supports same sex marriage, but what do Americans think? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama says he supports same sex marriage, but what do Americans think?  (Read 4090 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: June 01, 2012, 11:40:34 PM »

That's all fine, and I do not have a problem with that,  but I am talking about leadership, and in this particular scenario, I don't see that as leadership, basing your decision on the fact your young children, who are very impressionable, have friends who have gay parents.

Very impressionable, friends with gay parents... So you're saying that his daughters were corrupted by TEH GAY AGENDA!!!1!1!1!!! into believing in equality because they saw these people are just like everybody else?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 07:49:37 AM »

Nah, I'd say their liberal school teachers are behind it, as is the case here in Canada. They try to "educate" the social conservative right out of you.

I believe that's a side effect of education in general.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 11:50:51 AM »

I was NEVER preached to at school...

Nah, I'd say their liberal school teachers are behind it, as is the case here in Canada. They try to "educate" the social conservative right out of you.

I believe that's a side effect of education in general.

Not saying preached to, saying education leads to learning and learning leads to tolerance.

Hmmm.... interesting consequences of that comment
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies