List of Democrats calling out Obama and or Supporting Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:38:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  List of Democrats calling out Obama and or Supporting Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: List of Democrats calling out Obama and or Supporting Romney  (Read 3801 times)
Bull Moose Base

« on: June 04, 2012, 04:55:09 PM »

Should we also start a list of "Republicans calling out Romney and/or Supporting Obama"?

Why not? Start a new thread and begin the list.
Nah, all I can think of is Bob McDonnell.

That was kind of the point behind my suggesting you start one. There aren't many.

Colin Powell, Mitch Daniels, Jon Huntsman, Mike Huckabee, Bob Gates, Chuck Hagel, George Will
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »

Should we also start a list of "Republicans calling out Romney and/or Supporting Obama"?

Why not? Start a new thread and begin the list.
Nah, all I can think of is Bob McDonnell.

That was kind of the point behind my suggesting you start one. There aren't many.

What about Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, etc.?

They all said they were supporting Romney, but lightly.

I meant during the primaries.
Their only real sustained criticisms, of the front runner they had an obvious conflicting interest with, was that he had done something similar to Obama.             

Speaking of pleading for more context once the outgoing attacks are fired back, Romney Campaign's antics when discussing Massachusetts are a way more significant (and nowhere-to-be-seen-here) development for the race than this useless list (Jon Lovitz?).  If someone could please do me a favor and add me to the list of forum members calling out the forum and/or supporting it being shut down, that'd be swell.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 03:39:07 PM »

What about Evan Bayh? Also, could you make two lists- one "calling out Obama" and one "supporting Romney"?

Bayh sounds like he's supporting Obama.

So are Bill Clinton, Cory Booker, Ed Rendell, Bill Bradley and Deval Patrick.  But I think we lost Lovitz.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies