Italy 2013: The official thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:12:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Italy 2013: The official thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Italy 2013: The official thread  (Read 232298 times)
lilTommy

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.04

« on: June 05, 2012, 11:46:29 AM »

Well done Antonio! i think this is a fantastic start to begin an analysis of Italy...

I know I would LOVE a political Geographic write-up... i'm sure someone here could help with that if they had the knowledge... hint hint, we'd all love it i'm sure. I'm not that familiar either and anyone can do a wiki-based write up if we were desperate.

The italian electoral system is just a mess; isn't this the third system they put in place in the last 10-20 years?

... ok i will admit it too, i love Vendola (politically and in italy i might be tempted to literally) Tongue

lilTommy

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:31:23 PM »

Oh, and a new poll:
PD-25.0%
M5S-20.0%
PdL-17.2%
IdV-7.8%
UdC-6.8%
SEL-6.3%
Lega-4.8%
FdS-2.7%
FLI-2.5%
Destra-1.3%
Holy.  Sh*t.  Holy.  Sh*t.  I seriously hope the M5S surpasses the PD (briefly) in the polls in order to terrify them into holding center-left primaries so Vendola can win and steal back Grillo's momentum.  But God, Grillo as the first (elected) PM after Berlusconi would be SAD.  

I keep hoping Lega Nord drops below that 4%... BUT are they part of the PdL led coalition? or were they i should say. No clue about who is running with who eh? Would the "left of the left" run under a list like last time (i believe Left-The rainbow was a coaltion no?) that way with those numbers FdS with SEL would get in.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies