Mideast Senate Debate Commentary Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:39:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Mideast Senate Debate Commentary Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mideast Senate Debate Commentary Thread  (Read 1593 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 08, 2012, 02:52:41 PM »

I will be as well.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 04:02:58 PM »

Im curious to see what the Whigs do in this race- work to elect a dangerous Truther extremist or throw one of their own under the proverbial bus.

The Whigs elected a fascist to national office, so I don't see how a homophobic truther would be any different.

I am not a homophobe. You can't equate my opposition to gay marriage to homophobia. Yes I don't agree with the lifestyle on religious and moral grounds. Ever heard of the expression "love the sinner but hate the sin"? It's my doctrine on this issue.

As for the Truther statements, many who don't agree with their view of 9/11 feel as I do that the 9/11 commission royally failed in their investigation. Regardless of thee semantics of what constuites being a Truther or not, many want a more transperant government. That's why I support a new investigation.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »

I haven't noticed much daylight between Pingvin and ZuWo politically in any case. Funny see to JCL use the term "best" instead of "wealthiest" when discussing tax rates.

But wouldn't you agree the tax rates are a bit skewed against the "best" or "wealthiest"? 60 percent is way too high.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »

I haven't noticed much daylight between Pingvin and ZuWo politically in any case. Funny see to JCL use the term "best" instead of "wealthiest" when discussing tax rates.

But wouldn't you agree the tax rates are a bit skewed against the "best" or "wealthiest"? 60 percent is way too high.

I voted to lower taxes as a Senator. The 60% marginal rate only takes effect at $2.5 million. The other tax brackets are comparable to US levels. Atlasia provides better services than the US.

The biggest difference is the nationalized healthcare program. Which I have profound disagreement with.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies