ND-Mason Dixon: Romney up 13 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:10:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  ND-Mason Dixon: Romney up 13 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ND-Mason Dixon: Romney up 13  (Read 3458 times)
Fargobison

« on: June 11, 2012, 09:09:21 AM »

Something slightly odd is happening in North Dakota. But either way, it's not a state either candidate needs to be concerned with this time around. In ten years, though...

I don't know, with the oil boom the state is only getting more conservative but when the boom goes bust a dramatic shift will happen. All of these polls show a big east west divide, Romney is only up by 1% in the eastern half of the state but he is pounding Obama out west.

ND is an odd state. Half of the state is like Iowa while the other half is like Wyoming.
Fargobison

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »

Something slightly odd is happening in North Dakota. But either way, it's not a state either candidate needs to be concerned with this time around. In ten years, though...

I don't know, with the oil boom the state is only getting more conservative but when the boom goes bust a dramatic shift will happen. All of these polls show a big east west divide, Romney is only up by 1% in the eastern half of the state but he is pounding Obama out west.

ND is an odd state. Half of the state is like Iowa while the other half is like Wyoming.

Those fields are going to keep producing for a long time. They are huge. And right now a one bedroom apartment up there in the NE corner of ND and anywhere within a 100 miles in the middle of nowhere but rigs and ice and wind with the odd cow wandering around goes for about $2500 a month or something.

I agree I don't see it ending anytime soon, things could very well keep on booming for another 15-20 years.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies