Falconist Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:58:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Falconist Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Falconist Party  (Read 12080 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: June 14, 2012, 11:53:38 AM »

I visited the party site out of curiosity. To sum it up in concise yet generalizing terms, the Falconist Party is very nationalistic, more neo-mercantilist than capitalist in spirit, culturally conservative on most issues, and neo-conservative on foreign policy. It favors a stronger military, eventual global domination by the United States (albeit not by force), a major role for the state investing in strategic infrastructure and shepherding markets toward national goals, promoting a set of wholesome values (especially respect for and discipline to authority), and accelerating our space program with a vision of founding orbital settlements and colonies on other worlds. Institutional reforms are also sought. CINC is correct in describing it as communitarian, incidentally, though it may be deceiving to describe its intended path for the world as "neither right, nor left," I reckon.

'Falconist', eh?  Reminds me of another ideology that begins with 'fa' and ends with 'ist'.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 02:30:22 AM »

My favorite part of their 'About Us' page was this unexpected and inexplicable gem:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies