Falconist Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:27:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Falconist Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Falconist Party  (Read 12066 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: June 14, 2012, 03:18:47 PM »

38.   We call for the development of a mature space transportation system; the colonization of the Moon, Mars, and other planets; and the establishment of space colonies in low Earth orbit.

Newt? Is that you?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »

And yes, we plan for a swiss-style milita system to support the standing military.

I don't see why we need both. The military is just fine right now; the militia thing might be harder, but we could achieve it.

We need both cause it'd be funny as hell when every man in America (and presumably the Occupied Territories of South Texas, North Montana, Northeast Maine, and South Miami) is given an assault rifle and told how to use it.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 09:52:20 AM »

Sometimes, we do have to get into the occupation business otherwise you lose the peace. I wonder if we should be in the business of occupying, rebuilding and leaving because we rarely have anything to show for it. Maybe we need to at least start making these countries protectorates of the US.

Oh goody, we have an empire-ist.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 10:22:27 AM »

And for the Israeli system? I think an Israeli mechanized division can give an American mechanized division for a run for its money.

13th Amendment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies