Obama Administration won't seek to deport young illegal immigrants (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:37:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama Administration won't seek to deport young illegal immigrants (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama Administration won't seek to deport young illegal immigrants  (Read 5354 times)
WhyteRain
Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.78

« on: June 15, 2012, 05:32:41 PM »

Obama has still deported far more illegal immigrants than Bush.

Having grown up on the Texas-Mexico border, I can tell you Obama isn't "deporting" illegal aliens.

With the terrible economy that followed the Obama-Reid-Pelosi seizure of Congress (and, yes, Bush's failure to stand up to them), the illegals are reporting themselves and so Obama is giving them "free rides home" at our taxpayer expense.  They'll all be back (with friends and relatives) as soon as the economy turns around.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 08:13:44 AM »

I am old enough to remember when the base of the Democratic Party was American workers.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 01:18:39 PM »

I am old enough to remember when the base of the Democratic Party was American workers.

Because someone who came here at age 3 from a country they don't remember, speaks fluent English, and enrolled in college can never be considered a real American.

How confident are you that every one of the 800,000 to 1,000,000 aliens are as you describe?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies