WI-Sen: Marquette: Thompson leading Baldwin by 8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:48:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  WI-Sen: Marquette: Thompson leading Baldwin by 8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Sen: Marquette: Thompson leading Baldwin by 8  (Read 4632 times)
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« on: June 20, 2012, 12:30:06 PM »

Link to come soon.

Thompson 49, Baldwin 41.

krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »

Can they put out some numbers for the primary? This seat is Likely R only if Thompson wins the nomination.

Done and done.

Thompson 34, Neumann 16, Hovde 14, Fitzgerald 10 and 25% undecided.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 06:16:31 PM »

https://law.marquette.edu/poll/

Link as promised.

It's quite amusing to see liberals ignore the Marquette poll, just like they did last time in predicting a close race for the Wisconsin recall! Talk about not learning from mistakes.....
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 06:19:41 PM »

No endorsement from Scott Walker, although he unleashes this devastating tidbit.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77424.html#ixzz1yNX0HoQY

Walker stopped short of calling Republicans the favorite to pick up the Democratic seat. But he upbraided Baldwin for carrying “some of the most liberal policies in the country.”
“I just think that they would be, in many ways, horribly out of whack with where the majority of people are in the state of Wisconsin,” he said, referring to Baldwin.

krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 02:43:24 PM »

Baldwin goes through the effort to poll....the GOP primary.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/98564788/WI-Sen-Feldman-Group-for-Tammy-Baldwin-June-2012

Lol. I guess she found she was losing badly to Thompson, at least, and silenced that part of the poll.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 03:07:35 PM »

Haha? Isn't that the line they used against Scott Walker? Divisive politics?
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 06:40:28 PM »

You should know a lot about divisive politics as you attempt it on a daily basis here.

Based on the Scott Walker example the people of Wiscsonsin prefer divisive politics to Dane County. I wonder how crying about divisive politics is supposed to work this time.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 06:51:10 PM »

You should know a lot about divisive politics as you attempt it on a daily basis here.

Based on the Scott Walker example the people of Wiscsonsin prefer divisive politics to Dane County. I wonder how crying about divisive politics is supposed to work this time.

Except that wasn't the point I was trying to make...

Well, the article in question was certainly not about me. I am just a humble private sector citizen and am certainly not capable of something as spectacular as divisive politics.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 12:33:20 PM »

The idea that to the 'traditional American' the difference between Marxism-Leninism and Anglo-American-style tepid social democracy isn't 'gigantic or important' is one of the worst things I've ever heard about American politics and public life.
The democrat party is influenced by Marxism.  It tries to co-opt it into the American democratic tradition.  There's obvious problems with that.  Traditional Americans see the influence and call it what it is.  ...This isn't exactly rocket science, you're just really defensive and paranoid about it.

On the gay front, it is a huge political advantage. 
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/309527/pretending-be-gay-now-actual-campaign-strategy-christian-schneider   

Well, perhaps in a Democratic primary. In the general election in 2010 in Dane County it was quite obviously a disadvantage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies