Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:33:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.  (Read 3469 times)
hawkeye59
United States

« on: June 22, 2012, 04:05:38 PM »

So when are you going to handle this problem? Are the big noses at the heart of the problem? I guess rhinoplasty for everyone, then.

Nah, he seemed really steamed about the "killing Muslims for money" aspect.  Clearly, Israel just needs to start killing Muslims pro bono.  Problem solved.

Or perhaps killing another group of people for money would be alright? I wonder if killing Jews for money is acceptable?
Would killing Canadians for money be acceptable?
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 05:25:10 PM »

Um, this thread is pretty disgusting. Roll Eyes

Not the OP, that's a perfectly legitimate criticism of the Jewish, fascist, Jew-state of 1$r@31 - Vermin, I applaud you for raising these issues.

No, I'm talking about Mikado's obscene but entirely predictable defense of the Zionist experiment -

I don't have a problem with Israel murdering Palestinians. In fact, I applaud it.

This is the kind of thing that makes people realise just how awful the Zionist influence on every part of our society truly is - oh, sorry, I forgot that's "anti-Semitic". Roll Eyes

Okay, look. It's no secret that the United States has been run by a secret cabal of international financiers, operating in the shadows, ever since Franklin Delano "Roosevelt" (Rosenfeld - look it up!) took office. The hideous crimes of these foreign agitators include the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby, the so-called Holocaust, the abolition of the gold standard, and the introduction of New Coke. Since the establishment of the Jew state 1$r@31, these insidious money-men have worked tirelessly, through their control of the mainstream media, to force their politician puppets to defend 1$r@31 against all odds. And of course, anyone who dares to call out these bankers is ignored, dismissed and vilified as an "anti-Semite".

The cabal has even started a rumor that the infamous, leaked Jewish document, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, is a "hoax". Well, you're all smart people. If it was a "hoax", why is it a book?? Roll Eyes

Good luck, Vermin Supreme. You won't find much sympathy from Zionist pawns like Mikado, but there are many of us out there, fighting.

Wake up people!!!!!!!
But what about the lizards? Aren't they the ones ruling the world, not the Jews. The Jews and the others in on the conspiracy are actually lizards! THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT! WE MUST EDUCATE THE SHEEPLE!
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:29:19 PM »

Um, this thread is pretty disgusting. Roll Eyes

Not the OP, that's a perfectly legitimate criticism of the Jewish, fascist, Jew-state of 1$r@31 - Vermin, I applaud you for raising these issues.

No, I'm talking about Mikado's obscene but entirely predictable defense of the Zionist experiment -

I don't have a problem with Israel murdering Palestinians. In fact, I applaud it.

This is the kind of thing that makes people realise just how awful the Zionist influence on every part of our society truly is - oh, sorry, I forgot that's "anti-Semitic". Roll Eyes

Okay, look. It's no secret that the United States has been run by a secret cabal of international financiers, operating in the shadows, ever since Franklin Delano "Roosevelt" (Rosenfeld - look it up!) took office. The hideous crimes of these foreign agitators include the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby, the so-called Holocaust, the abolition of the gold standard, and the introduction of New Coke. Since the establishment of the Jew state 1$r@31, these insidious money-men have worked tirelessly, through their control of the mainstream media, to force their politician puppets to defend 1$r@31 against all odds. And of course, anyone who dares to call out these bankers is ignored, dismissed and vilified as an "anti-Semite".

The cabal has even started a rumor that the infamous, leaked Jewish document, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, is a "hoax". Well, you're all smart people. If it was a "hoax", why is it a book?? Roll Eyes

Good luck, Vermin Supreme. You won't find much sympathy from Zionist pawns like Mikado, but there are many of us out there, fighting.

Wake up people!!!!!!!
But what about the lizards? Aren't they the ones ruling the world, not the Jews. The Jews and the others in on the conspiracy are actually lizards! THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT! WE MUST EDUCATE THE SHEEPLE!

Reported for anti-Semitism.
You can kill a man, but you can never kill an idea! EVENTUALLY THE SHEEPLE WILL FIGURE OUT THE CONSPIRACY AND RISE UP AGAINST THE LIZARDS IN CHARGE! WE SHALL EVENTUALLY PREVAIL! YOU CAN TAKE OUR REPUTATION BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies